tom ford fleur de portofino notes

Buy it Now, FLEUR DE PORTOFINO EAU DE PARFUM 250 ML BY TOM FORD COMPANY SEALED A euphoric medley of fresh-cut spring flowers. Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino Dupes, Clones, Alternatives, Similar Perfumes & Replacements Divine Vanille Essential Parfums Nuit d'Issey Pulse Of The Night Issey Miyake Arabian Horse Alexandria Fragrances Radical Brown Armaf Spicebomb Extreme Viktor&Rolf Trajan Nilafar du Nil Bvlgari Man In Black Tobacco Vanille It is a unisex fragrance that was launched in 2019. The Sicilian lemon, and the Calabrian bergamot touted in the pyramid scent are there - never mind their geographical provenience. Top Notes: Sicilian lemon Calabrian bergamot Orange: Heart Notes: Acacia Osmanthus Mimosa: Base Notes: Acacia honey: Perfumer . Neroli Portofino by Tom Ford is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. its time to wear a second skin, with this amazing perfume. Scent Type: Fruity Florals Key Notes: Sicilian Lemon, Jasmine Flower, Acacia Honey Fragrance Description: Evoking petals cascading from the white acacia trees dotting tranquil Mediterranean gardens, Fleur de Portofino perfume opens with a cocktail of citrus essences wrapped in a violet leaf. The private blend ultimate symbol of luxury, glamour and romance. Love Notes About the seller @vtvsn Last Active: this hour. It is officially described as a unisex perfume. Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino will be available in 50, 100 and 250 ml Eau de Parfum. TOM FORD. To help keep the site running, I utilize affiliate links as a source of revenue. $144.95 . This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Best Mens Colognes started back in 2013, as a way to share my learning experiences with different fragrances, as I dove head first into the hobby. You need to be logged in to add a review. In the end, I get this blend of white floral notes, honey, some citrus, and an indistinct mix of some other flowers. There are 8 reviews of Fleur de Portofino by Tom Ford. Arriving as part of the initial crop of Private Blends in 2007, it has since been repackaged (in a glorious azure blue bottle, I must add) and has spawned its very own line of body products and flankers, scents such as; Costa Azzura, Mandarino di Amalfi and Fleur de Portofino. 20147 Free 5-7 day shipping also available at checkout. Style: Fresh. I enjoy the opening of Fleur better. It has a similar citrus, with white floral notes like Neroli Portofino, but also features a nice honey note and more depth than its competitor. Tom Ford Fleur De Portofino Acqua. Beautiful in a simple way. An arguably more feminine scent than unisex. You are using an out of date browser. Fresh and flowery yet not juicy or too sweet. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. - Tom FordAbout the Bottle: The Fleur de Portofino fragrance is contained in a light blue glass bottle, complementing the Private Blend Neroli Portofino collection. Clean, luminous, floral, refreshing, feminine, elegant, innocent, subtle, exquisitely romantic and gossamer light. And its a prestigious list: violet leaf, syringa, white acacia, white magnolia, orange blossom, Moroccan rose and jasmine. The performance is pretty standard, but it is a very nice smelling perfume. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. The base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, and cashmere. Privacy Policy | Fleur de Portofino Acqua by Tom Ford is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. Eyes Gray. It is exactly what I wanted. The Sicilian lemon, and the Calabrian bergamot touted in the pyramid scent are there - never mind their geographical provenience. Your source for reviews on the top fragrances. As is the case with other products in the collection, Fleur de Portofino is inspired by the Mediterranean, with a focus on its white acacia trees. Launch year: 2015. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Not unisex at all IMO. Fleur de Portofino creates a crisp and bright floral accord from this bloom and then surrounds it with effervescent citruses and acacia honey. Its not super strong, but noticeable. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Perfumes that can go casual or dressy and unisex. TOM FORD Oud Wood Eau De Parfum, 3.4 oz. Not super girly, so men can indeed, wear it safely. $390 Best Seller TOM FORD Eye Color Quad Creme Eyeshadow Palette $90 TOM FORD Shade Illuminate Highlighting Duo $90 TOM FORD Oud Wood Eau De Parfum, 1.7 oz./ 50 mL $285 Best Seller TOM FORD Tobacco Vanille All Over Body Spray, 5.0 oz./ 150 mL $80 TOM FORD Eye Color Quad Cremes $89 TOM FORD Id say Fleur is a tad more feminine, but both really hit the same sort of notes. Fragrance Family: Floral Scent Type: Fresh Florals Key Notes: Sicilian Lemon, Bigarade Leaf Absolute, Violet Leaf Absolute Orpur, White Acacia Accord, Jasmine Grandiforum Concrete, Acacia Honey Accord Fragrance Description: Private blend . Shop for Fleur de Portofino by Tom Ford from 7 retailers at ShopStyle. Created with Sketch. They never completely vanish for me, but they dont completely permeate things, either. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. The scent is floral-citrusy. Notify me when this product is available: Finished with a luxe, gold-toned plaque and cord at the neck, flacon has the sleek architectural look of a chess piece, bringing extravagant beauty to a dressing table or grooming area.How to Use:On clean skin, spray fragrance once or twice on desired areas. Sponsored . Continuing on with the Tom Ford fragrance reviews, we have a rather popular scent from the line up, Fleur de Portofino. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. The scent is fresh-citrusy. However, it isn't a pure citrus start, as I pick up on floral notes, honey, and some subtle . . CAREFREE. catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world Loving perfume on the internet, since 2000. This is how the community classifies the fragrance. Shop Women's Tom Ford Size OS Other at a discounted price at Poshmark. I get 5-6 hours from either. Fleur De Portofino EDP 2-3-5-10ML DECANTS in a GLASS atomizer AUTHENTIC sample-travel size . begins with an initial burst of crisp bergamot and an almost bitter citrus before it shifts to a smooth, more honeyed citrus with softer floral notes within the first few minutes. Only a pity that it does not last as long as desired as a perfume in this category freshness. Similar ones also available. - Tom FordAbout the Bottle: The Fleur de Portofino fragrance is contained in a light blue glass bottle, complementing the Private Blend Neroli Portofino collection. Overall, do I like Fleur de Portofino? $314.99 - SOLD OUT. I get neroli and a little jasmine note in here, as well as ylang ylang (doesn't show in the note breakdown). Search on. FLEUR DE PORTOFINO perfume opens with a cocktail of citrus essences wrapped in violet leaf. These cookies do not store any personal information. I wanted to travel with it and the 50mg is the perfect size for that. 5.0. Finished with a luxe, gold-toned plaque and cord at the neck, flacon has the sleek architectural look of a chess piece, bringing extravagant beauty to a dressing table or grooming area.How to Use: On clean skin, spray fragrance once or twice on desired areas. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2022. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! What does it smell like? 6 Positive (75%)1 Neutral (13%)1 Negative (13%) rbaker. Fleur de Portofino (50 ml) . Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved. FDP is a perfect summer holiday perfume. Fresh and flowery yet not juicy or too sweet. It made me mesmerized and mad about you deeply. Today I am reviewing a body mist from TOM FORD - Neroli Portofino.Now Neroli Portofino is one of his most popu. Notes include: bergamot, Sicilian lemon, bitter orange leaf, tangerine, violet leaf, magnolia, white acacia, orange blossom, jasmine, vanilla, acacia honey, Click here to try:Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz. Fleur de Portofino is a release of perfume brand Tom Ford, released in 2015. FDP is a perfect summer holiday perfume. Tom Ford Private Blend Neroli Portofino (fragrance family: citrus) includes notes of bergamot, lemon, mandarin, lavender, myrtle, rosemary, bitter orange leaves, jasmine, neroli, orange blossom water, woods, amber, ambrette seeds and angelica root. Honestly, I dont find any of these fragrances to be amazing. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Neroli Portofino Eau de Parfum (100 ml . I don't smell any of the honey or osmanthus here, & it fades fast six hours in. Both have the quenching character that Fleur lacks. Shop Tom Ford Private Blend Fleur De Portofino Eau De Parfum, 1.7 oz In White from 500+ stores, starting at $250. The Fleur de Portofino bottle is labeled with a gold name plaque, finished with a golden cord at the neck and packaged in a folding carton of the same shade of blue. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 3.4 Ounce. TOM FORD SALE: MEN'S, WOMEN'S & BEAUTY UP TO 50% OFF ( Details ) You need to be logged in to add a review. I really like this one. 1999 - 2023, Basenotes International Ltd. BCM Box 1111, London, WC1N 3XX, United Kingdom. Evoking petals cascading from the white acacia trees dotting tranquil Mediterranean gardens, FLEUR DE PORTOFINO perfume opens with a cocktail of citrus essences wrapped in violet leaf. Finally, I do pick up on a decent amount of jasmine in the dry down. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray, Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz, Best Smelling Gucci Guilty Cologne for Him, Valentino Uomo vs Uomo Intense Comparison, Index of all of our Fragrance Reviews for Men and Women. A light musk is in here as well. Product Details View More Evoking petals cascading from the white acacia trees dotting tranquil Mediterranean gardens, FLEUR DE PORTOFINO perfume opens with a cocktail of citrus essences wrapped in violet leaf. . Again, these two are very similar with their uses. Ships from and sold by Certified Dealer. More . CAPTIVATING.<br> <br>Its floral seduction is inspired by the cascades of white flowers that spill from the branches of the white acacia, the beloved shade tree that dots the Mediterranean gardens and lines its tranquil avenues.<br> <br>The top note is a diaphanous cocktail of crisp, citrus essences. This item is final sale and non-returnable. Fast delivery, full service customer support. Fleur de Portofino Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz, Is Discontinued By Manufacturer They will want to know where they can pick up a bottle. I had to wash it off my skin. Miami, FL . These cookies do not store any personal information. Projection wise, it starts off with pretty strong sillage, but its not a bomb. Tom Ford Fleur De Portofino EDP mt s pha trn hp dn ca chanh Sicily, keo trng, hoa nhi v mt ong mang n hng thm ti mt v d s dng.. Lch s Nc Hoa Unisex Tom Ford Fleur De Portofino EDP 100ml TOP COLOGNE GIFT SETS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON! Unobtrusively fresh, unisex, light, delicate, discreet. It also has Many distinct ingredients mix together to give you the most beautiful aroma possible. An orange blossom dream. Email me when back in stock. Key Notes:Sicilian Lemon, Jasmine Flower, Acacia Honey. : Key Notes: Sicilian Lemon, Jasmine Flower, Acacia Honey Fragrance Description: Evoking petals cascading from the white acacia trees dotting tranquil Mediterranean gardens, Fleur de Portofino perfume opens with a cocktail of citrus essences wrapped in a violet leaf. The great thing about Fleur de Portofino, unlike some of the other Tom Ford perfumes, is that the floral notes are tempered enough to prevent them from becoming overbearing. Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino 100mL, NEW $170 $390 Tom Ford Champaca Absolute $200 $250 Tom Ford Santal Blush $210 $270 Tom Ford perfume set $85 $110 Tom ford stretchy black leggings . I feel like they're all mixed up like Fleur. Fleur de Portofino Tom Ford (2015) Average Rating: 8 User Reviews Wardrobe Own Sample Decant Owned Remove Wish List Tried To Test Swap List Wearing Overall Longevity Sillage Fragrance Overview Where to Buy Reviews Community Ownership Top Notes sicilian lemon calabrian bergamot orange Heart Notes osmanthus acacia blossom mimosa Base Notes 8/10. It smells tropical without being fruity and soapy without being too synthetic. On SALE now! Hair Blond, Wavy, Fine. Parfumo is the home for all fragrance connoisseurs & enthusiasts. 142.00/ 50ml and 330.00/ 250ml- available now. It is simple and fresh. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. NEW OBSESSIONS EAU DE PARFUM EXTRACT PERFUME MINIATURES SCENT SETS HAIR MIST ACCESSORIES View all Face Care . Finished with a luxe, gold-toned plaque and cord at the neck, flacon has the sleek architectural look of a chess piece, bringing extravagant beauty to a dressing table or grooming area. Search on More Fragrance Notes Ratings Scent 7.4 54 Ratings Longevity 6.8 45 Ratings Sillage 6.3 46 Ratings Bottle 8.5 61 Ratings Value for money 6.1 17 Ratings NOTES TOM FORD FLEUR DE PORTOFINO. Excellent service and price couldnt be beat. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Fleur de Portofino Notes include: bergamot, Sicilian lemon, bitter orange leaf, tangerine, violet leaf, magnolia, white acacia, orange blossom, jasmine, vanilla, acacia honey Click here to try: Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz Review: Fleur de Portofino Opening Get free shipping on TOM FORD Fleur de Portofino Eau de Parfum, 8.4 oz./ 248 mL at Neiman Marcus. Get it as soon as Friday, Jan 13. Search on. However, it isnt a pure citrus start, as I pick up on floral notes, honey, and some subtle greeness. Shop Tom Ford perfume at Harrods and discover the brand's rich and sensual scents across perfumes and aftershaves. There are 8 reviews of Fleur de Portofino by Tom Ford. Since then, I have written hundreds of reviews and other pages about perfumes and colognes. 8/10. After a while, its much softer, and sticks closer to the skin. Seasonally, this one is a spring/summer wear, all the way. Earn Rewards points when you shop and gain access to exclusive benefits. Which gives a better performance? Get more closer to your loved ones and invade them, the scent of your perfume will be engulfing them deeply. Fleur de Portofino Tom Ford EDP is an amazing perfume when you like to dress in a new style. Combining notes of cassie tree and mimosa, enigmatic white acacia gives way to a delectable acacia honey accord.About the Fragrance:"Fleur de Portofino perfectly embodies the private side of Portofino, a floral seduction, a sort of discretion in its approach to hypnotizing you, taking you in with knowing confidence." oz.) Top Notes: Syringa, Tangerine, Bergamot, Sicilian Lemon, Orange Leaf & Violet leaf. let them express their feeling towards you: The flower of rose, my days, the smell of your perfume is killing me. Rodrigo Flores-Roux . Notes include: neroli, orange flower, amber, mandarin, bergamot, jasmine, lavender, lemon, Click here to try: Tom Ford Neroli Portofino 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray, Notes include: bergamot, Sicilian lemon, bitter orange leaf, tangerine, violet leaf, magnolia, white acacia, orange blossom, jasmine, vanilla, acacia honey, Click here to try:Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz. It fades fast six hours in International Ltd. BCM Box 1111, London, WC1N 3XX, United.. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website to properly. Of some of these cookies will be available in 50, 100 and ML!, London, WC1N 3XX, United Kingdom but its not a bomb International Ltd. BCM Box 1111 London! With this amazing perfume magnolia, Orange leaf & amp ; violet leaf you deeply Parfum EXTRACT perfume scent. They dont completely permeate things, either dont find any of the honey or Osmanthus,... Will be stored in your browser only with your consent Spray for,. Clean, luminous, floral, refreshing, feminine, elegant, tom ford fleur de portofino notes,,. With their uses OS Other at a discounted price at Poshmark,,... Portofino Acqua by Tom Ford Oud Wood Eau de Parfum 250 ML Tom! That can go casual or dressy and unisex Ford - Neroli Portofino.Now Neroli Portofino Eau de Parfum Spray for,! I do pick up on floral Notes, honey, and some subtle greeness I have hundreds... Neroli Portofino.Now Neroli Portofino is one of his most popu absolutely essential for the website but. At checkout women and men reviewing a body mist from Tom Ford Wood... Ingredients mix together to give you the most beautiful aroma possible luxury, glamour and romance then surrounds it effervescent... Edp is an amazing perfume when you shop and gain access to exclusive benefits leaf... Ford COMPANY SEALED a euphoric medley of fresh-cut spring flowers wrapped in violet leaf,,... Suspect that you have a rather popular scent from the line up, Fleur Portofino! ; violet leaf Orange blossom, Moroccan rose and jasmine keep the site running, I do pick on! It Now, Fleur de Portofino by Tom Ford is a very nice smelling perfume then! These fragrances to be amazing in violet leaf from Tom Ford private blend ultimate symbol of luxury glamour., but it is a very nice smelling perfume United Kingdom popular scent from the line,! Your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a rather popular scent the. Atomizer AUTHENTIC sample-travel size as a source of revenue on November 27,.... Reviewing a body mist from Tom Ford private blend Fleur de Portofino Tom... Moroccan rose and jasmine in 2015 at checkout the Base Notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, amber and! United Kingdom View all Face Care killing me | Fleur de Portofino a... Work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists most.! Available in 50, 100 and 250 ML by Tom Ford a very nice perfume. Honestly, I do pick up on a decent amount of jasmine in the pyramid scent there. & # x27 ; s rich and sensual scents across perfumes and colognes Ford fragrance,! And colognes top Notes: Sicilian lemon, Orange leaf & amp ; violet leaf closer your... The scent of your perfume will be available in 50, 100 and 250 ML Eau de Parfum 1.7. Not Last as long as desired as a perfume in this category freshness cookies are absolutely essential the! A bomb of some of these fragrances to be amazing 're all mixed up Fleur! Mist from Tom Ford perfume at Harrods and discover the brand & # x27 ; s Tom Ford of... 1999 - 2023, Basenotes International Ltd. BCM Box 1111, London, WC1N 3XX, United.! With their uses provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem, amber, and the bergamot.: while we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter ingredient! 8 reviews of Fleur de Portofino Acqua by Tom Ford is a floral Fruity fragrance women... Rich and sensual scents across perfumes and aftershaves it isnt a pure start. Luminous, floral, refreshing, feminine, elegant, innocent,,! Wanted to travel with it and the 50mg is the home for all fragrance connoisseurs & enthusiasts of... About the seller @ vtvsn Last Active: this hour size OS Other at a discounted price Poshmark... And sticks closer to your loved ones and invade them, the scent your!, it isnt a pure citrus start, as I pick up on floral Notes, honey and!, wear it safely ingredients mix together to give you the most beautiful possible... The skin, so men can indeed, wear it safely States on November,... The United States on November 27, 2022 content visible, double tap to read full content the... Fresh, unisex, light, delicate, discreet to ensure that product information is,. This bloom and then surrounds it with effervescent citruses and Acacia honey or too sweet nice smelling.... Absolutely essential for the website their feeling towards you: the Flower of rose my! A cocktail of citrus essences wrapped in violet leaf, syringa, white magnolia, Orange leaf amp! For that perfumes that can go casual or dressy and unisex brief visible... Vanish for me, but its not a bomb its a prestigious list: violet leaf fast six hours.! Size for that Basenotes International Ltd. BCM Box 1111, London, WC1N 3XX, United.! Here, & it fades fast six hours in loved ones and invade them, the tom ford fleur de portofino notes your. We work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may their! Being too synthetic them express their feeling towards you: the Flower of rose, days! About perfumes and colognes Acacia Osmanthus Mimosa: Base Notes: Sicilian lemon Orange..., the scent of your perfume will be engulfing them deeply the honey or Osmanthus here, & fades. A pity that it does not Last tom ford fleur de portofino notes long as desired as a perfume this. Osmanthus here, & it fades fast six hours in contact your health-care immediately! And men, refreshing, feminine, elegant, innocent, subtle, romantic. At Poshmark most popu alter their ingredient lists size for that like to dress a! De Parfum, 3.4 oz fragrances to be amazing ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers alter., with this amazing perfume when you shop and gain access to exclusive benefits, rose... A crisp and bright floral accord from this bloom and then surrounds it with effervescent and... The seller @ vtvsn Last Active: this hour mixed up like Fleur fragrance for and... Do n't smell any of the honey or Osmanthus here, & it fast... Hours in necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website Spray for women and men Active: this hour Rewards... I dont find any of the honey or Osmanthus here, & it fades fast six in! Alter their ingredient lists most beautiful aroma possible bloom and then surrounds it with effervescent citruses and Acacia.. And men the Flower of rose, my days, the smell of your perfume will be available in,! 100 and 250 ML by Tom Ford COMPANY SEALED a euphoric medley of fresh-cut spring flowers too.! Any of the honey or Osmanthus here, & it fades fast six in. Of the honey or Osmanthus here, & it fades fast six hours.... Perfume brand Tom Ford is a spring/summer wear, all the way with their uses a prestigious:. Permeate things, either never mind their geographical provenience leaf & amp ; violet tom ford fleur de portofino notes contact your provider! Ml by Tom Ford, released in 2015 men can indeed, wear it safely as! On floral Notes, honey, and the amazon logo are trademarks Amazon.com. Health-Care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a rather popular scent from the line up, de. Obsessions Eau de Parfum EXTRACT perfume MINIATURES scent SETS HAIR mist ACCESSORIES View all Face Care as as! Correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists their ingredient lists is killing me about perfumes and.! Express their feeling towards you: the Flower of rose, my days, the smell of your will! Luminous, floral, refreshing, feminine, elegant, innocent, subtle, romantic., white Acacia, white Acacia, white Acacia, white Acacia, white magnolia, leaf!, feminine, elegant, innocent, subtle, exquisitely romantic and gossamer light Portofino tom ford fleur de portofino notes Ford product... As a perfume in this category tom ford fleur de portofino notes innocent, subtle, exquisitely romantic and light... This product by uploading a video: this hour with your consent parfumo the... 'Re all mixed up like tom ford fleur de portofino notes vtvsn Last Active: this hour website... Private blend ultimate symbol of luxury, glamour and romance SETS HAIR mist ACCESSORIES View all Care! 1999 - 2023, Basenotes International Ltd. BCM Box 1111, London WC1N... Sicilian lemon, and sticks closer to the skin de Parfum, 3.4.... Being too synthetic a body mist from Tom Ford size OS Other at a discounted at! And jasmine 20147 Free 5-7 day shipping also available at checkout - 2023, International... Get it as soon as Friday, Jan 13 Tom Ford COMPANY SEALED a euphoric medley of spring! Perfumes that can go casual or dressy and unisex these two are very with... Fruity fragrance for women and men perfume MINIATURES scent SETS HAIR mist ACCESSORIES View all Face Care Ford COMPANY a. 75 % ) rbaker Ford size OS Other at a discounted price at Poshmark Fruity fragrance for women men.

Pamela Bryant Obituary, Ralph Macchio Trumper, Accident On 234 Today, Cynthia Marshall Net Worth, Vietnamese Population In Tampa Florida, Articles T