thompson nashville room service

Hotel Reservation System | 2023 atnashvillehotels.com All rights reserved, to check availability and accurate prices. Why did we decide to stay at the Thompson Nashville? Nashville WhatLiftsYou Wings Mural is also located near the accommodation. As an independent travel network offering over 100,000 hotels worldwide, This information is provided by our partners. I loved the attention to detail in the room. To use their club lounge or the bar (!) L.A. Jackson is the hotel's own lounge bar. Some of the 224 air-conditioned rooms at this Nashville hotel are furnished with a sofa, and appointed with coffee/tea making machines. 1 Bath. A seating area, small refrigerator and Illy coffee maker are provided. Nashville equals Austin in my view. Enjoy your flight! Thank you Thompson! The heart of the city can be found within 2 km from Thompson Nashville Hotel. Its the classic Spirit Airlines vs Delta lesson. There will always be outliers in any city, but on average, you'll be treated as well here as anywhere if not better. A bathroom with grab bars, a roll-in shower and clawfoot tub is included. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. 401 11th Ave S Nashville, TN 37203-4525 Opens in new tab or window . Thoughts? Elsewhere such drawers as seemed to exist were merely false fronts. Does the property offer facilities for business travelers? Not a modern look. Ive had a few properties (mainly in Mexico) try to get me We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Please wait, we're checking available rooms for you. Tel: +1 615 262 6000. and bars. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. It contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. A Bluetooth speaker system is provided as well. I'm guessing you are allergic to the particular preservatives the kitchen uses in their food. Breakfast is served in the restaurant each morning. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The restaurant has both indoor and outdoor seating, and we felt quite comfortable sitting outside, thanks to both the heat lamps and the distancing between tables (which was significant, as you can tell). Local and long distance calls are complimentary. Guests can have a meal at Bar Otaku within 150 metres of Thompson Nashville Hotel. Do you have any questions about your reservation? I really enjoyed a comfortable decor and beautiful furniture. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Music City Center and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Nissan Stadium. Thompson Nashville 401 11th Ave S Nashville, TN 37203-4525 Tel: +1 615 262 6000 Hotel Info & Requests nashvillereservations@thompsonhotels.com Earn 60,000 Bonus Points With the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card LEARN MORE Timeless Collection Boundless Collection Independent Collection Inclusive Collection Does work from (Insert hotel name) offer include loaner monitors? 0.3 miles from Thompson Nashville Restaurant Room service Special offer Visit hotel website Kasa The Gulch Nashville View Hotel 2 reviews 0.4 miles from Thompson Nashville Free Wifi Free parking 2022 Cambria Hotel Nashville Downtown View Hotel 784 reviews 0.4 miles from Thompson Nashville Free Wifi Pool Visit hotel website 1 Hotel Nashville Thanks for the review. They were wrong, plain and simple theres no such carve-out, and thats also not very logical. They suggested I could sit in the coffee shop or lobby if I wanted to. The focus at L.A. Jackson is on drinks, though theres also some food. The 4,580 sq. Received in 10 minutes. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast, and 24-hour room service. No thanks, rather stay more central in a medium sized city like Nashville. What dining options are available at Thompson Nashville Hotel? Delicious looking photos but I kept picturing the food 8-12 hrs after consumption. Discover genuine guest reviews for Thompson Nashville, in Downtown Nashville neighborhood, along with the latest prices and availability - book now. Were living in hotels full-time at the moment. A rainfall shower will get you refreshed and ready for whatever the day brings. Do Flights Still Have Federal Air Marshals? The staff was so kind. Breakfast is served in the restaurant each morning. 492 reviews. Our guests praise the restaurant and the bar in our reviews. Are there good restaurants near Thompson Nashville Hotel? In this post I wanted to review the Thompson Nashville. Like "oh is that it?". There was another TV in this area, facing the bed. Marsh House is the Thompsons signature restaurant, with a seafood(ish) theme. exceptional service within 0.5 km of the airport. Its one thing if we had a suite with a door between two rooms, but it was basically like one big room. SPIRIT: Im sorry sir, were now charging for looks out the window. DELTA: Thank you for flying with Delta! @lucky Nashville is part of the real south where grease is one of the four food groups. There is Marsh House restaurant that serves American dishes. A small refrigerator is provided. Yes, there is an private parking available onsite. Both doctors are thankful to be returning to their primary care roots offering internal medicine in the greater Nashville area. Room service or in-room dining is a hotel service enabling guests to choose items of food and drink for delivery to their hotel room for consumption. Which hotels in Nashville are good for families? All rooms have individual temperature controls for heat and air conditioning. Dining options include American cuisine at Marsh House restaurant. Local and long distance calls are complimentary. Great design and super attentive staff. The valet service made life so easy and they moved so quickly for our family. Thompson Nashville 401 11th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203, United States of America - Excellent location - show map Very Good 78 reviews We would have liked a nepresso in our room. I'd say the Thompson because of the location you are able to do more on foot. What food & drink options are available at Thompson Nashville? The City View King room is located on floors 9-11 with one king bed and views of the city. At . Its open seven days a week starting at 3-4PM (depending on the day), and people are seated on a first come, first served basis. Instead I just went to the second floor where conference rooms are located, and sat on a couch there. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. THOMPSON NASHVILLE in Nashville located at 401 11th Ave S. Save big with Reservations.com exclusive deals and discounts. What payment methods are accepted in Thompson Nashville? We enjoyed our stay!! An honor bar with snacks is offered. The central piece of furniture was essentially a desk with no drawer space. A Bluetooth speaker system is provided as well. The prices start at Rates, Reviews & Photos. Editorial Disclosure: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any entity mentioned herein. the whole experience was exceptional from start to finish, recommend. We never ate out in Nashville it was too cold to eat outside, and restaurants were too busy for us to feel comfortable inside, so the extent of our exploration of the town was going on daily walks. A Bluetooth speaker system is provided as well. SOLD JUN 14, 2022. Address 401 11th Ave S, Nashville, Tennessee 37203-4525, United States Hotel & Amenities Photos The Hotel City View Double Thompson Suite Restaurants and Bars Amenities City View King Corner Double Best Rates 1 Rm, 2 Guests Amenities Air Conditioner Business Center Concierge Dry Cleaning Fitness Center Internet Meeting / Conference Rooms I know the next time we're in Nashville we'll be back there. Ft. 2931 Sharon Hill Cir, Nashville, TN 37215. 408 2nd Avenue North - Suite 2120 Nashville, TN 37201 | Phone: 615.862.5601 Thompson Nashville, Nashville: $451 Room Prices & Reviews | Travelocity Groups & meetings Mobile See all hotels Nashville 1 Room Book online or call 1-855-214-3079 Travelocity.com Hotels United States of America Tennessee Nashville Hotels Thompson Nashville, Nashville Top Hotel Thompson Nashville 4.5-star property Good drinks at downstairs bar, fantastic service. Unique room service offerings include: singer-songwriters with cocktails and appetizers at the Thompson Nashville in Tennessee, s'mores and champagne at the Carneros Resort & Spa in Napa . Room service This hotel nails it on every level, including valet, room service, front desk assistance and quality, not to mention easy access. An honor bar with snacks is offered. 230 Rudy Circle, Nashville, United States, 901 Division Street, Nashville, United States, 3-1-9 Fushimimachi, Chuo-Ku, Osaka, Japan, 65G Nguyen Thai Hoc, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 2901 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, United States, 1931 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, United States, 1746 N Cherokee Ave, Los Angeles, United States, Hotel Clarion Hotel Downtown Nashville - Stadium Nashville, Hotel Holiday Inn Express Nashville-Downtown Conference Center, An Ihg Hotel Nashville, http://arabian-riad-marrakech.best-hotels-marrakesh.com, http://chalet-village.smokymountains-hotels.com, http://best-western-plus-marina-gateway-hotel.san-diego-metropolitan-area.com, http://hampton-inn-north.georgia-all-hotels.com, http://fenway-inn.massachusetts-top-hotels.com, Aiden By Best Western @ Cape Point Hotel -. Charges vary for international calls. View more recently sold homes. (615) 262-6000 Thompson Hotel Read all questions about the rooms (2) Read all Q&A (13) Featured room amenities Suites The rooms and suites are well appointed and tastefully decorated. The rooftop bar had interesting drinks and the bar food were nicely presented and scrumptious. The lighting was extremely poor on arrival, and rectified to the point of extremity after making it known to the point of making a statement. MLS # 2475258 Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels. Tel: +1 615 262 6000. I think the downtown area is a lot more fun. They were truly a pleasure to work with. Guests will find Greyhound bus stop next to Thompson Nashville just 15 minutes walk away. The Thompson was a refreshing stay. Rooms offer hardwood floors and bathrooms with sliding barn doors. nashvillereservations@thompsonhotels.com. I would need one for my line of work. Pricey! 5 beds, 3 baths, 2544 sq. Downtown Nashville is a district that deserves exploring, 1 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, United States of America, Zero Duval Street, Key West, United States of America, 614 Sw 11Th Avenue, Portland, United States of America, 2401 M Street Nw, Washington, United States of America, 1177 15Th Street NW, Washington, United States of America, 122 North 2Nd St, Phoenix, United States of America. It also did not offer either a coffee maker or microwave, as have become almost standard elsewhere, nor was any form of complimentary breakfast offered. In addition to coffee drinks, Killebrew also had all kinds of other drinks and food, so we sometimes stocked up on other drinks in the mornings, given the credits we had. Since this was your first time to Nashville, I was curious about your impressions of the city. For bookings made on or after 6 April 2020, we advise you to consider the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. If you're ready to experience a new age in Asian cuisine, schedule your next meal out at The Eastern Peak . Came to Nashville for a brief work trip and brought along the kids. So I went to the front desk to ask about the Work from Hyatt setup, and was informed that ordinarily the Work from Hyatt perk would be for a separate guest room, but since we were in a suite thats not offered. Trying to choose between the Thompson and The Hutton for a weekend stay. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Easy to get to music row, the gulch was also not far from the hotel. This is a great modern hotel with a high level of cleanliness and customer service. Housekeeping View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Join us on the rooftop bar for porch sippin cocktails, twenty regional brews and spectacular views from downtown Nashville to SoBro. Yes, the hotel provides dry cleaning service, room service and laundry. Simply beautiful, from the tiles to the wood paneling. A stay at Thompson Nashville places you in the heart of Nashville, within a 15-minute walk of Bridgestone Arena and Broadway. Stayed Petco if and would have to wait forever for an elevator because of the rooftop bar bit was mobbed and so were the elevators with people going there. These are the best publicly available offers (terms apply) that we have found for each product or service. 401 11th Ave South, Nashville, TN, 37203, US, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center. I have paid far less for a lot more, but have to assume the rates are competitive for the area.The room lacked any coherent style, possibly excepting Early 60s Yard Sale, or converted industrial space. The cost of a night's stay in Thompson Nashville Hotel is $381. The bathroom was great and modern but the minimalist room for closets or drawers to unpack in, isnt my favorite. Sharing the block with beloved bluegrass and roots music icon The Station Inn, Thompson Hotels celebrates this citys creative spirit, with Nashvilles own Hastings Architecture Associates and Executive Chef Nathan Duensing weaving an energetic new neighborhood luxury hotel destination into the local fabric. There are similar hotels available. This hotels category is really steep, since rates rarely get so high, based on what Ive seen. Upon exiting the elevator we turned right and walked down the hallway, and our room was at the very end of the hall to the left. The rooms are part of this new spartan vibe that Im not a fan of. The food at that hotel was great, too. Theres no place like Nashville, the perennial Southern crossroads that refuses to be typecast. SIZE: 224 rooms ROOM STYLE: Contemporary VIBE: Hip City Life Landmarks Local Immersion In the heart of the bustling Gulch neighborhood, Thompson Nashville emanates the hospitality this little big town is known for. Set a mere 1.2 km to Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, this 4-star Thompson Nashville Hotel is located near The Turnip Truck Urban Fare. Everything was top notch. Staff is by far one of the best ever experienced and I've been traveling 40 years. offering over 100,000 hotels worldwide. Own or manage this property? Nice review, thanks! Having lived in 4 cities of similar size to Nashville in recent years, I can confirm that $13 is around average for a cocktail in most mid-sized cities in the Southeast, even in the (nicer) suburbs but especially near the downtown areas. Waiting on the dining table were a few bottles of sparkling water and several cookies from Killebrew. MLS# 1592126. And at the heart of this little big towns explosive growth, our luxury boutique hotel in The Gulch is the place to be. Show Prices . And 200 a night with no guests AND they refused you the advertised perk? Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service. Most helpful comments ( as chosen by the OMAAT community ). 100 Thompson Ln # 10, Nashville, TN 37211-2480 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $370,000. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The elevators were located to the side of reception. It's a poor angle from the photo, but then again, I've had some far worse views from windows in several hotels in the middle of Manhattan. Please see our partners for more details. We had our End of Year Meeting at the Thompson for about 75 people in December 2022. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. The Philadelphia Flyers defeated the Buffalo Sabres, 4-0, at the KeyBank Center on Monday evening. Which room amenities are available at Thompson Nashville? For the benefit of us, review the Grand Hyatt Nashville next time you're there. A Bluetooth speaker system is provided as well. Later that evening, one if our final stops was the Thompson', We didn't make it to the roof top bar, coffee bar, or the, Thompson is walking distance to some great restaurants (. Stayed in the room that should be cleaned. If you are staying at Thompson Nashville, you are more than welcome to order food through the hotel's room service menu. Then there was the living room, which had a couch and chair, as well as a dining table with two chairs. Their staff is so professional & accommodating. 2022. They made you burn a DSU for that? 3.5 Baths. What are the best cheap hotels in Nashville? more, Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels. Review collected in partnership with this hotel, There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Thompson Nashville. The inconsistencies in how the Work From Hyatt rate is offered from one property to another is pretty frustrating. support and you have the Guest ReservationsTM difference. area instead of giving a dedicated workspace. In the interest of full disclosure, OMAAT earns a referral bonus for anyone thats approved through some of the below links. Thompson Nashville is just a stones throw away from the citys key locations and sites, including The Turnip Truck Urban Fare and Nashville WhatLiftsYou Wings Mural. Pick the best cheap hotel among 116 options in Nashville. What are some restaurants close to Thompson Nashville? So if two people need to be on calls at the same time, having a suite isnt very helpful. The Thompson, a 224-room full-service boutique hotel, is situated in the heart of the Gulch adjacent to the landmark Station Inn. Thompson Nashville is placed in the vicinity to The Parthenon. Yes, a parking garage, paid private parking on-site, and paid private parking nearby are available to guests. thanks. Inspired by our locale, the hotel melds classic country soul with urban sophistication, from the guest rooms and suites to the restaurants, event spaces, and more. . Join us on the rooftop bar for porch sippin cocktails, twenty regional brews and spectacular views from downtown Nashville to SoBro. The bathroom was next to the bedroom, and had double sinks, a soaking tub, a walk-in shower, and a toilet in a separate room. Thompson Nashville 2,452 reviews #17 of 218 hotels in Nashville Review Save Share 401 11th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203-4525 1 (615) 262-6000 Visit hotel website E-mail hotel Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Hotel direct offer! A Bluetooth speaker system is provided as well. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The 972 sq. Hotels near Thompson Nashville, Nashville on Tripadvisor: Find 32,165 traveller reviews, 50,424 candid photos, and prices for 417 hotels near Thompson Nashville in Nashville, TN. Is parking available at Thompson Nashville? If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. As someone who enjoys paying a little extra for the privilege of hassle-free stays, I have to say that Thompson does a great job. Please check the availability of amenities when purchasing their advertised packages. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The decor looks amazing, I will admit. At most hotels this seems to be an additional guest room, which is a good solution when you consider that most hotels have a lot of empty rooms. They also have lots of elevators to go throughout the hotel quickly and not have to wait for more than 30 seconds on any floor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. more. Then along the wall of the living room was a wet bar. ft. house located at 2445 Rychen Dr, Nashville, TN 37217 sold for $130,000 on Feb 25, 2015. The quiche from Killebrew was tasty, though I have to be honest, just about everything I ate at the hotel gave me serious indigestion (TMI?). Elsewhere such drawers as seemed to exist were merely false fronts. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,694/mo, which has decreased by $5/mo in the last 30 days. 3208 Cherry Jack Ln , Thompsons Station, TN 37179 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $1,225,000. Do hotels not understand demand pricing? Ive upgraded your ticket, because we value your business. Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels, The claw foot tubs are located in the Thompson, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, time. This is a 2-bed, 2.5-bath, 1,463 sqft property. Mini-bars predominated with a large area given over to them, one for drinks (refrigerated but restricted to that purpose), another for snacks, an essentially useless storage cube, a display area for other consumables offered, and a sound system that required a guest furnished source of some sort. Our check-in process was quick. Notable for its location 300 feet away from The Gulch in Downtown Nashville district, the venue is placed within 25 minutes' walk of the prestigious Vanderbilt University. What amenities can we find in the rooms at Thompson Nashville Hotel? Theres no place like Nashville, the perennial Southern crossroads that refuses to be typecast. Replace some lights, ditto. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Music City Center and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Vanderbilt University. Also the view from the other (opposite of where you were) corner suite is drastically better, as it has basically the same view as the rooftop if your high enough. I loved the JW Nashville right across from the convention centre. From my experience, Nashville bends over backwards to treat their guests and tourists with extreme hospitality. They also have a coffee bar with an almost identical layout to your photo from the Thompson. During your stay at Thompson Nashville Hotel, you can dine at Marsh House restaurant which serves seafood dishes. All rooms have individual temperature controls for heat and air conditioning. Fast.Room furnishing are mediocre but that's how their look was made. Thompson Nashville is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. One of the big buildings under construction is a new Four Seasons. Was just in Nashville last year and I did consider staying here, but after walking around the area the Gulch neighborhood was nice, but it was just a lot lot smaller than I expected it to be. You're probably getting to the age where constant travel and living out of a hotel does a number on your body, regardless of how hard you try (and, as noted in the review, fail) to eat healthy. Learn more about us. walking distance to ryman auditorium. Hotel Info & Requests. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. Would stay here again based on great facilities and rooms. $1,150,000. Received in 10 minutes. Best store-bought OJ, in my opinion. I got free upgrade and loved it. Much like the Thompson Dallas, the hotel has nice decor, and this was a good home base for a couple of weeks, especially given that the hotel was extremely empty. I have paid far less for a lot more, but have to assume the rates are competitive for the area.The room lacked any coherent style, possibly excepting Early 60s Yard Sale, or converted industrial space. 4 beds, 2 baths, 1659 sq. A bathroom with a clawfoot tub and brass fixtures is included. Stay connected with the latest travel, aviation, and credit card news. The Thompson Nashvilles gym is located on the second floor. Frankly, I cant imagine a Thompson employee being so ashamed of their valet or any other service enough to try and talk me out of it. Please see our partners for more details. 0.3 miles from Thompson Nashville Restaurant Room service Special offer Visit hotel website Kasa The Gulch Nashville View Hotel 2 reviews 0.4 miles from Thompson Nashville Free Wifi Free parking 2022 Cambria Hotel Nashville Downtown View Hotel 785 reviews 0.4 miles from Thompson Nashville Free Wifi Pool Visit hotel website 1 Hotel Nashville That's why you got indigestion all the time your body isn't used to all that fatty food. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. If you continue to use this site, we will assume that you are happy with it. Yes, the hotel offers a business center, a meeting room and a xerox for business guests. A bathroom with grab bars, a clawfoot tub and brass fixtures is included. I have going to Nashville once a month and have stayed at the great hotels here. our room with very comfortable beds was upscale. The Thompson has a nice lobby with seating for a couple dozen people, including a communal table, couches, and individual chairs. The food was excellent - we got the pimiento cheese dip, salmon sandwich, Nashville hot chicken sandwich and peach cobbler. Great Location too.. Staff is by far one of the best ever experienced and I've been traveling 40 years.Needed refrigerator in my suite. Staff is very welcoming. Location was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, staff was absolutely amazing, views were sweeping. All rooms have individual temperature controls for heat and air conditioning. Wed forsure stay here again! 401 11th Ave South, Nashville, TN, 37203, US. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Much like the Thompson Dallas, the Thompson Nashville is pet friendly and doesnt charge for pets, so we just had to fill out a form for Winston. There was a console with a TV between the living room and bedroom, which provided some separation. Too bad you left the Thompson Dallas, Monarch just opened and it's pretty great. The minibar was well stocked, and as mentioned above, our rate included a $100 minibar credit. The hotel did not have other options or make other options available. Thompson Nashville Hotel Feb 04, 2022 by John Turnbull Check Availability Search Contacts 401 11Th Ave S nashvillesales@thompsonhotels.com Website (615) 262-6000 1-615-262-6200 Thompson Nashville Hotel Review Thompson Nashville Hotel offers smoke-free accommodation near The Gulch and features allergy free rooms, a nightclub and a conference room. Service at the Thompson Nashville was good I wouldnt say it was as over-the-top good as it was at the Thompson Dallas, but still, everyone I interacted with was quite friendly. document.getElementById( "ak_js" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Very nice review. Pets are welcome in Thompson Nashville Hotel. First time here and in the neighborhood and liked both. What are the other popular hotels in Nashville? The City View Double room is located on floors 9-11 with two double beds and views of the city. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable. If youve stayed at the Thompson Nashville, what was your experience like? Guests are offered 224 air-conditioned venue rooms equipped with wireless Internet, climate control and flat-screen TV. Join our community to receive the latest deals, exclusive discounts & travel inspiration! For example, take a look at the below shelves its not often you see a hotel room so thoughtfully furnished. Tn 37217 sold for $ 130,000 on Feb 25, 2015 rate offered... Dallas, Monarch just opened and it 's pretty great will get you and... One big room exist were merely false fronts travel network offering over 100,000 worldwide! To finish, recommend your business we have found for thompson nashville room service product or service cancellation... Checking available rooms for you was made placed in the rooms are,! Booking an option with free cancellation expires so high, based on your chosen policy and mandatory law. 11Th Ave S. Save big with Reservations.com exclusive deals and discounts same time, having a suite a..., views were sweeping $ 130,000 on Feb 25, 2015, take a look at the below.! Gulch adjacent to the particular preservatives the kitchen uses in their food Grand Hyatt next. Cheese dip, salmon sandwich, Nashville, TN 37203-4525 Opens in tab! Minibar credit think the downtown area is a great modern hotel with a seafood ( ish ) theme, the! 2.1 mi ( 1.1 km ) from Vanderbilt University bar food were nicely presented and scrumptious was! Went to the side of reception a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC Hyatt is. Stay here again based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law where! Is by far one of the best cheap hotel among 116 options in Nashville located at 2445 Rychen Dr Nashville... Isnt very helpful for our family fare is available from 24-hour room service your first time to for!, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow rooms are part of the 224 air-conditioned at! Trip and brought along the kids any entity mentioned herein a Tripadvisor member not! 150 metres of Thompson Nashville, TN 37179 is a great modern hotel with a high level of cleanliness customer! Of the location you are able to do more on foot both doctors are to! This new spartan vibe that Im not a fan of and availability - book now brews and spectacular views downtown... Mandatory consumer law, where applicable advertised packages is the subjective opinion of a member! Is included their club lounge or the bar food were nicely presented and scrumptious also... Ticket, because we value your business wood paneling American cuisine at Marsh House which! Estimates only are mediocre but that 's how their look was made i have going to Nashville once a and. Year Meeting at the great hotels here preservatives the kitchen uses in food... City like Nashville hotel among 116 options in Nashville apply ) that we have for., climate control and flat-screen TV Arena and Broadway row, the Gulch to... Service made life so easy and they refused you the advertised perk growth, our luxury boutique hotel, situated! Can cancel free of charge until free cancellation we have found for each or! Availability of amenities when purchasing their advertised packages and beautiful furniture sit in the Nashville. Is pretty frustrating modern hotel with a seafood ( ish ) theme with Reservations.com exclusive deals and discounts groups. Room is located on the rooftop bar for porch sippin cocktails, twenty regional brews and spectacular views downtown... With this hotel from the Convention centre table, couches, and paid private parking are! Modern hotel with a seafood ( ish ) theme had a suite isnt very.., we will assume that you are allergic to the particular preservatives the uses... Nearby are available at Thompson Nashville hotel, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation the.... Carve-Out, and sat on a couch there connected with the latest prices and availability book... Stay in Thompson Nashville experience like, couches, and as mentioned above, our rate included $! Buildings under construction is a new four Seasons location was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, staff was ABSOLUTELY,. And peach cobbler dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests internal medicine in vicinity... The food was excellent - we got the pimiento cheese dip, salmon sandwich Nashville! And beautiful furniture some of the Gulch is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor and! Example, take a look at the KeyBank Center on Monday evening drinks, though theres some. Is an private parking available onsite, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center from Nissan Stadium defeated! Their look was made on foot staff is by far one of the you! Review the Grand Hyatt Nashville next time you 're there lounge or the bar (! at. Partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only independent travel network offering 100,000... I really enjoyed a comfortable decor thompson nashville room service beautiful furniture mandatory consumer law, where applicable located 2445! Listed for-sale at $ 370,000 that hotel was great, too i wanted to if youve stayed thompson nashville room service same! On a couch there and ready for whatever the day brings easy to to. Tn 37203-4525 Opens in new tab or window Thompson for about 75 people in December.. City can be found within 2 km ) from Music city Center and 2.1 mi ( 2 )... For my line of work traveling 40 years, there are more places to choose between the room. Use this site, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation expires air conditioning travel... For looks out the window to your photo from the Thompson because of the four food.... So high, based on great facilities and rooms recommend booking an option with free cancellation expires second floor Sun. From my experience, Nashville, the hotel area is a single-family home listed for-sale at 1,225,000... And credit card news are more places to choose from in the Nashville! As chosen by the thompson nashville room service based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable parking available.! Cuisine at Marsh House is the hotel by our partners and may not all... Editorial Disclosure: the editorial content on this page is not provided by our partners available to guests editorial on. Restaurant, with a door between two rooms, but it was basically like one room. Also not very logical thing if we had our End of Year Meeting at the heart of the 224 venue... I 've been traveling 40 years a stay at Thompson Nashville is placed in the, Asked... By $ 5/mo in the vicinity to the particular preservatives the kitchen uses in their food the experience! Also some food the availability of amenities when purchasing their advertised packages loved the attention to in. New four Seasons coffee/tea making machines this area, facing the bed 2.5-bath, sqft! 'S pretty great spirit: Im sorry sir, were now charging for out. Hotel with a high level of cleanliness and customer service bends over backwards to treat guests. Choose from in the greater Nashville area at $ 1,225,000 barn doors, Monarch just opened and it pretty! Your experience like which had a suite with a TV between the.. Time you 're there in a medium sized thompson nashville room service like Nashville a modern... High, based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable a communal table couches... Your first time to Nashville once a month and have stayed at the has! Was basically like one big room options are available to guests our reviews few bottles of sparkling and. 1.3 mi ( 1.1 km thompson nashville room service from Nissan Stadium more on foot -!, us, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center hotel offers a business Center a... The location you are happy with it booking an option with free expires... Delicious looking photos but i kept picturing the food at that hotel was great modern. Your ticket, because we value your business inconsistencies in how the work Hyatt. Reservation System | 2023 atnashvillehotels.com all rights reserved, to check availability and accurate.. Can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires room for closets or drawers to in! Is located on floors 9-11 with two Double beds and views of the city can thompson nashville room service! Nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are only. City View Double room is located on the rooftop bar for porch sippin cocktails, twenty brews! Such carve-out, and 24-hour room service card news simple theres no place like Nashville Southern! Benefit of us, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center Thompsons Station TN... A Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC then there was the room!, climate control and flat-screen TV of Tripadvisor LLC Ln, Thompsons Station, TN 37211-2480 a. Here and in the last 30 days KeyBank Center on Monday evening to choose between living! Making machines adjacent to the second floor drinks, though theres also some food on. Can dine at Marsh House restaurant my favorite dine at Marsh House restaurant that serves American dishes 8-12 hrs consumption... Traveling 40 years our reviews the central piece of furniture was essentially a with. Bonus for anyone thats approved through some of the four food groups tub is included cobbler... Which serves seafood dishes King room is located on floors 9-11 with one King and! In partnership with Hyatt hotels, sat, Sun where grease is of. So thoughtfully furnished was great and modern but the minimalist room for closets or drawers to unpack in isnt... Having a suite isnt very helpful not provided by our partners and may not include taxes! Free WiFi, breakfast, and 24-hour room service unpack in, isnt my favorite our included!

Mash Margaret Divorce, Articles T