the old schoolhouse wedding venue

We could not have felt more at home throughout the process. Juniper Green . From that day on, the stressed decreased and felt like we were in good hands! Overall, the venue was a dream, but I do wish that the venue provided more time on the wedding day- I even would have paid more for it! Opening July 1st, 2021. Overall I was impressed. We rented additional farmhouse tables, but could have easily used the round tables to save money. I would highly recommended them as a wedding venue. Occupancy: 245. Cuisines: European, Pub, British, Scottish. gorgeous, our guests were blown away. Outside, a wrap-around deck and a rustic gazebo has also been added. Becca, the Venue Operations Manager communicated with us in a timely manner and was super helpful with any questions/concerns we had before our big day. By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Find out more about Old Schoolhouse Wedding and Event Center LLC by viewing their wedding vendor listing. Come for a visit to discover why Old Forest School is a wedding venue that will capture your heart. Directions. They were helpful with many of the wedding details and well prepared for our big day. Erica and Amanda were easy to work with, professional, and went above and beyond to assure the wedding ran smoothly. Follow. Children: 12.95 +HST (under 10 yrs) Children :NC (Under 4 yrs.) This was a great location for our friends and family. I spent a good chunk of my big day in the bridal suite, it honestly turned out to be one of my favorite spots! Erica's background lies in the hospitality industry, while Teri has founded several successful businesses. Website. The Hollywood Schoolhouse has been declared a State Historical Monument. rehearsal dinners, fashion shoots, corporate strategic planning retreats, family memorials, and more than a few wedding celebrations. The space is gorgeous and the owners were amazing to work with! Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe . Venue Setup/Cleanup Over the decades, the former schoolhouse has served as apartments, a woodworking shop, a mill, and most recently, a wedding venue. When I was searching for my wedding venue, I wanted a place with personality. We can't thank you enough. If you are interested in reserving one of our venue space offerings for a private or corporate event, please visit our website at Maryhillwinery.com/rentals for more details on our offerings. All in all, choosing The Old Schoolhouse for our venue was a fantastic choice! We really didn't need much decor at all, due to the fact the facility is breathtaking by itself and had all the functions you could need (bar,AC,kitchen etc), it really made planning easy! Let's Create Your Dream Wedding. This venue is perfect for weddings, rehearsal dinners, holiday parties, corporate events,showers, anniversary or birthday parties or any other event to meet your needs. People kept telling me how good it waseven still, and it's a few weeks after the wedding. The wedding day ran flawlessly (the Schoolhouse staff rocked!) 635 posts. An all-inclusive premier wedding & event venue in Greenville, SC. Everything about the venue is perfect!! The strong and dedicated team of Maryhill staff will assist you with the details, and make sure the day goes off without a hitch. Woman-owned; Follow The Schoolhouse on. Get a Coco Link to share not-available-to-the-public rates with your guests at hotels near your event. The Hollywood Schoolhouse has been a landmark in the Sammamish Valley since its construction by the Derby School District in 1912. ), the Schoolhouse served as the perfect place for our best day ever! ur on the lawn in between. The Schoolhouse was the PERFECT venue for us. Lets grab a coffee and plan your perfect moment. Its the perfect backdrop for a ceremony or reception. It is believed that the area was named Hollywood after the holly that lined the drives to the Stimson Estate. The beauty of the Old Schoolhouse is that it's ready to capture whatever theme or vibe the bride could want. Decorations can be minimal because the restoration and architectural details at The Old Schoolhouse are the perfect mix of vintage, glam and pacific northwest. The School House is an all-inclusive premier wedding + event venue in Travelers Rest, South Carolina. We are situated in the heart of Swords only 4km from Dublin Airport. It's a cozy location for a party of 50 up to 250! The Old Schoolhouse was built in the 20's in the Willamette Valley Wine region in Oregon. Large windows surround the space for plenty of natural light, while the elegant chandeliers hanging from the ceilings cover your event in a heartwarming glow. Nome Schoolhouse in Nome, ND is a Boutique Hotel and Event Center featuring Fiber Arts in a newly renovatied 1916 school. Brandi and Cleme, The team was OBSESSED working Memory + Danials, We hope you have a very Merry Christmas this weeke, Kicking off our final triple wedding weekend of 20, There is nothing our team loves more loves than a. The Hollywood Schoolhouse was a wonderful venue for my wedding. Our historic building offers the perfect venue for a romantic and stylish wedding reception. And worth every penny! Bonus: Get $5 cashback for every guest that books a reservation from your link between now and August 4th. I will recommend the HS over and over again. I chose to do an outdoor ceremony in their courtyard and an indoor cocktail hour and reception. Set amidst a leafy green outdoor garden area, perfect for informal gatherings, private celebrations, special corporate and social events. Anything you needed and they would make it happen or get. By clicking 'Request Quote', you agree that your information will be shared with the vendor and used to create an account on TheKnot.com. Thanks for making them available!" The Shieling Restaurant. hotel, restaurant, tipi, home, barn, estate, villa, sandcastle, etc. But what really blew me away was the . We didn't get to taste the food beforehand (and you HAVE to use their caterer) and that was the one thing that we really really wanted to be goodyou knowsince it's pretty much the place where you spend most of your money. For behind the scenes spaces, the bridal suite is lovely! Old Schoolhouse Wedding and Event Center . Just wanted to remind you before you leave that you can send multiple messages & view rates of your favorite venues in one spot here at TVR. 1065 N. Orleans St. Chicago, IL 60610. events@schoolhousechicago.com | 312-545-8822 Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. There is a ton of space! After your ceremony in the Ruth Memorial Chapel next door, enjoy your reception in The Schoolhouse Event Room. here are so many beautiful and multi-functional areas to be utilized. as awesome! Blake Street, The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield B74 4EU, England. The staff were amazing. 2,050 were here. The Schoolhouse was the first venue I toured, and nothing seemed as good after I saw it! Floral Design: Ponderosa and Thyme | Event Design: J29 Events | Rentals: Common Wealth, Event Design: J29 Events | Cake: Sugar Cubed Cake Creations. 83 Reviews. Large windows running down both sides let in plenty of natural light, and the rustic yet charming interior is adaptable to any decorative aesthetic. They made it feel like everything was always under control and taken care of, what a great experience. about the details. The bridal suit is a lovely addition to this venue as the entire bridal party was able to gather and get ready before the ceremony began. The Old Schoolhouse was the absolute perfect venue! . address. to the manicured lawn where we had our ceremony, to inside the schoolhouse that provided an intimate setting for all of our guests, you just can't go wrong with The Old Schoolhouse. so accommodating and understanding. The owner of the venue was incredibly helpful with ideas, rehearsal, and getting everything prepared on time. Pandemic restrictions threw us a curveball just about every week but Erica was so flexible and accommodating. Heres your chance to refresh your memory. It also has several kiosks based within host venues in the likes of Manchester and Sheffield. Elms Mansion. Reach out to us or scroll down to learn more! We cant wait to come alongside you on your wedding journey! We had a great timenothing big went wrongthe schoolhouse is a gorgeous place to get married. We're Sean and Erin, your School House Venue owners, your wedding photographer and videographer, your teammates for all of your planning needs, and your biggest . What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Schoolhouse for wedding events? Chef frank has amazing quality food and was able to cater to a wide variety of needs. weddings, social events; you name it. Erica has a strong background in the hospitality industry with an emphasis on people and event management. Limo, taxi and car services to and from events, Activities and tours for out-of-town family and friends. When having your event at Hollywood Schoolhouse, you will see your event is in good hands. Erica always texted me right away with any questions I had and really allowed me to make our wedding our own! Having planned multiple weddings at The Old Schoolhouse, Lenna knew that she wanted to tie the knot with Patrick amongst the orchards.With the help of planner Olive + Rust yes, even wedding planners need planners toothe couple created an autumnal celebration that featured Oregon's natural . Wedding Venues Meeting Spaces. Couples can host an array of romantic events at this location, from intimate gatherings to extravagant celebrations. A number of event rental items are available from this venue, including: Beautiful. What furniture and decorations does The Schoolhouse have available for wedding events? Set amongst 30 acres, the privately owned property offers privacy and exclusivity for you and your guests to enjoy a relaxed country garden setting, stunning backdrops, romantic sunsets, and wide-open spaces . The Hollywood Schoolhouse is a beautiful venue that doesn't need dressing up to look stunning. The price was incredibly reasonable and includes round tables, and 3 large wooden farmhouse tables and chiavari chairs, which adds to the elegance. Aside from the phenomenal service, the venue is simply gorgeous. We loved how beautifully simple and elegant it was! Take Our Virtual Tour This place is beautiful inside and out and all of the natural light inside made our pictures flawless. They worked extremely smoothly with all our other vendors and the wedding went perfe Erica and The Old Schoolhouse team were a dream to work with. Our wedding was in June - we got married in front of the windows in the main hall. I loved getting ready with the bridal party there and because it was a rainy day it really helped I didnt have to worry about getting ready somewhere else and transporting everyone to the venue! Erika, Teri and the rest of the team at The Old Schoolhouse offer a range of amenities to help couples bring their dream wedding day to life. Luckily, we caught it as it happened and it was corrected. Our one-acre lawn area, immediately outside the ballroom, is surrounded by landscaping that is carefully planted with flora that blooms every season of the year. As a bride who tried to do it all on my own, it was a lot of details and specifics to remember. From an intimate farm dinner surrounded by orchards to a sweeping grand gala in the ballroom, our passion is to create the wedding or event of your dreams. As someone who is new to this wedding thing, planning and making big decisions (especially picking the venue!) We looked at many places in the PDX area, and The Old Schoolhouse was by far the most beautiful spot. Many important milestones have been celebrated here at the Schoolhouse through the years. Take advantage of this gorgeous building and plan your next event with us! www . Coordination Fee: $500, which includes planning assistance . Seats: 80 at 6ft round tables. I highly recommend The Schoolhouse for any event! P.s. Lori is the coordinator. We didn't want to spend thousands of dollars decorating a ve Beautiful venue. It was a beautiful location and easy to work with the decor. Please see our, Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. And, the hazelnut orchards provided a beautifully magical backdrop for pictures! Explore. We got there and immediately had to rush through pictures in order to be done before guests started arriving for the ceremony. I would recommend anyone to get married here. I did a winter wedding and it looked absolutely fabulous. The Old Davie School is a 501-C3 not for profit organization. g I found challenging was navigating all the rules and regulations, so if you are using this venue (which I do highly endorse), I would encourage you to have a wedding planner to help with all the specifics! I felt very relaxed. Originally a school (hence the name), the building was beautifully restored in 2019 with clean white walls, unique vintage details, extraordinary architectural features and plenty of natural lighting. Learn more. It emphasizes a rural atmosphere and looks like a building that would come out in Anne of Green Gables. The former St. Mary's Catholic Church and school buildings are pictured. The Hollywood Schoolhouse caters through their Bistro, and the food was delicious. We have thought of everything, and . Erica From start to finish, Erica and the team at The Old Schoolhouse were amazing! The Schoolhouse includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee: The space offered by The Schoolhouse for wedding events is known for: The Schoolhouse offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings: The Schoolhouse offers the following types of wedding events: The Schoolhouse offers the following services for wedding events: The Schoolhouse offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings: The Schoolhouse is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. I've heard many wedding venue horror stories but our case was far from a mess. What we love about this stunning location is the history and character of the building. There were plenty of antique desks with large mirrors and great lighting for getting ready, and a separate room with couches to just hang out on! Tom Black of Natural State Renovations shows the ruins of a historic schoolhouse in Rudy he's developing into the Old School Venue on June 9, 2021, on Old School Way. A caboose that was a part of the Grand Trunk Western Railroad, circa 1900, was moved to the property from a local location. Address: - View Map. I did not expect to see an area so beautiful in the Portland area. Obviously planning a wedding during COVID-19 had its challenges, but Erica was helpful and gracious as we changed our plans. Nestled in the breathtaking scenery of the Willamette Valleycomplete with orchards, mountains, and vineyardsyou will be captivated by the Old Schoolhouses history, beauty, and charm. Discover the rural, country charm of this idyllic wedding venue. al party to get ready. The School House is an all-inclusive premier wedding + event venue in Travelers Rest, South Carolina. It was an experience I'll never forget and the guests won't stop commenting on the beautiful venue! . The Old Schoolhouse. The staff are professional, helpful, and accommodating. The Old Schoolhouse was originally built in 1928, to serve as a community center for the surrounding neighborhoods. It has been beautifully renovated and has such a rich history that my husband and I fell in love with. Let me tell you thisthe food was AMAZING. 23945 NE North Valley Rd, Newberg, OR, US 97132. (these also made great photo opps for us!) Charming, Beloved, Nostalgic, Romantic, a Nationally Registered Historic Landmark in Fairview, PA. We had a chic elegant theme and the interior of the venue was the perfect fit for us. What are the most important characteristics of The Old Schoolhouse in terms of venue type, style and location? Other than these minor things, everything on the day was easily taken care of and worked out stupendously! Thank you so much, so happy to have had you guys. Now Open For In-house Dining - click here White Dinner plate, Maryhill Winery at The Hollywood Schoolhouse, Garden, Historic Venue, Restaurant, Vineyard & Winery, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Cupcakes, Other Desserts, Food & Catering, Planning, Wedding Design, Service Staff. +44 121 580 7803. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous, and can fit nearly every themed-wedding there is. I wish I could express how grateful I am to the entire staff for making this day more perfect then I could have ever imagined. From the elegant white backdrop of the original schoolhouse to the whimsy and charm of the 1943 built tennis court to the numerous rustic barns and cabins, Old . in the City. Subscribe to the FREE Homeschool Newsletter. Christen and Chancee were so helpful to me every step of the way leading up to the wedding. Thanks for submitting! AV equipment Whether hosting meetings or tea parties, weddings or showers, our intimate one room schoolhouse is a treasure meant to be shared. We were able to wing it, but it was a stressful moment. The head waiter even opened the bar and gave my husband a shot to calm his nerves! First one room school house built in 1875. Made for a perfect day. Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. Join the party and sign in to view pricing. nce we wanted for ourselves and our wedding guests. new venues so you can be the first to host a party there. They opened their arms and made sure both myself and my (now) husband had everything we need in order to have a wonderful day. The only things that weren't quite right were super small in the grand scheme of a giant, gorgeous venue: the lights don't dim in the room traditionally used for a dance floor so you either have harsh bright lights or total darkness for dancing. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.8 in value. The spaces available (Schoolhouse, orchard, garden) are all gorgeous backdrops for memories and photos. Carolyn McKalips, Demme Learning (Math-U-See), Email: marketing@theoldschoolhouse.com We loved that it was a historic venue and the orchard was the perfect backdrop for our photos. The venue itself was beautiful, the perfect size and we loved the ability to be inside or out. all combined into one beautiful space. The food was THAT GOOD!! She always replied to emails, she asked questions to ensure things were the way i'd like them to be, and she was helpful in recommending certain set ups. 2001- 2023 The Old Schoolhouse All Rights Reserved. up the latest breaking reports to your email inbox WEEKLY. Hollywood Schoolhouse was awesome! Click the video below to learn about your trade magazine! It was then used as a school in the 1950s, before being a place for roller skating, voting stations, and other important services. 725 Old Norcross Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 . Ever since we were established in 2019 our celebrations have been the talk of the town, and we want to keep it that way. There aren't enough superlatives to describe what a fantastic experience we had with the Hollywood Schoolhouse. Our event space, located on a beautiful and secluded 1.13 acres, can be customized for each event withfull food,drink &entertainment packages available. The grooms quarters provided plenty of space and another comfy couch for the guys to hang out on while waiting for the ceremony. I wanted to get married somewhere unique, not just another barn or hotel or event space. 842 following. With its versatile ballroom and customizable floor plan, up to 200 people can be seated inside for fairytale-inspired ceremonies. arge windows. Frequently Asked Questions. Request A Venue Tour. (By the waythe food is included in the "total cost of service" that I estimated.) The Studio Draper. I couldnt recommend The Schoolhouse enough, and Im so happy to be a part of the Schoolhouse family!! But what really blew me away was the service of the staff. The attraction is currently advertising for 22 new roles for it's new events venue The Square, which is due to open in May.. In addition, the venues catering partners will happily handle your menu for your cocktail hour and reception, to keep you and your guests satisfied. Flexible. It began as a school, changed ownership several times, and is now a fully renovated and updated Tasting Room under Maryhill Winery. If we could give more stars, we would! Born and raised in Portland, Oregon, Erica graduated from Portland State University with a degree in Communications. The service and food was wonderful! The School House. 10 - Black 120 Round Table Linens and we couldn't have imagined it going any better. You and your guests were a dream tooit was such a beautiful wedding, thank you so much for choosing us. With a 200 seat theater, a dance studio, and classrooms, The Schoolhouse hosts events, plays, concerts, children's performances, and recitals. Welcome to the Old Schoolhouse Bar and Restaurant. Today. You will also have access to the one-acre lawn area for your ceremony, reception, and everything in between. info@oldforestschool.co.nz. I was so impressed with the help and guidance for what could be a stressful day for some brides. Its charming interior design benefits from natural light, glorious old . Home. We can't even count how many people complimented how fantastic the food was. There is also a full kitchen for your catering company to use, as well as a private get-ready space in the basement. One other complaint would be about the lighting, since we got married in winter, it would have been great if the lights could dim slightly. Erica was so flexible and was willing to change the setup of the space the night before if necessary so as to avoid the rain. At The Old Schoolhouse, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost? We really couldn't have asked for anything more! :) The lower level transformed into a cozy tavern, The Swan Tavern, Thursdays and Fridays 5pm - 11pm. 12.9 km from The Old Mill Highland Lodge. ; SchoolhouseTeachers.com is the curriculum side of The Old Schoolhouse . View More. We got so many compliments on the venue, even from vendors who had never heard of it before! You serve families that 'rethink school' every day! The garden is beautiful and well kept, and the orchard makes for stunning photo backdrops. Erica was very helpful throughout the whole process. d to venue, but if you don't want to shop around or worry about adding on service fees, Hollywood gives you a lot of food options and everyone really enjoyed the food. The groom's suit was the perfect gathering spot for the men to get ready and enjoy the countdown before the ceremony. nue we were already spending a lot for. The Public School House would love to be apart of your next event! It was the perfect landscape for my wedding. The Old Schoolhouse offers three unique event spaces to host ceremonies, receptions, and other pre-wedding gatherings. " Very welcoming " 02/01/2023. Discover short videos related to the old school house wedding venue on TikTok. The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, available both in print and digital formats, contains over 120 pages per issue of informative articles, teaching units and studies, cutting-edge interviews with key players inside the industry, product reviews, resource directories, and curriculum guidance. They were accommodating and provided everything we needed. The venue is just a 45-minute drive from downtown Portland, making for an ideal retreat from the fast-paced city life. An open air pavilion and fully renovated historic brick schoolhouse are set against a backdrop of rolling hills and a working organic farm. . Our picturesque Wedding Venue offers everything you can dream of to ensure a memorable experience for you and your guests. Phone: 801-631-3000. The staff worked well with our coordinator and checked with us only when necessary, allowing us to enjoy our reception and not have to worry Our wedding day went off with out a hitch. Your Wedding Concierge. The architecture, the history, every element is beautiful. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. 701-850-7764 [email protected] 954.797.1044 events@olddavieschool.org. This rustic setting is surrounded by lush forestry and breathtaking scenery that defines the Willamette Valley wine region. Reception Space at The Schoolhouse. We boast a unique collection of over 10,000 pieces of vintage china which is available for rent to those who rent our facility. You can with SchoolhouseTeachers.com! . I had both my ceremony and reception therethe transition between the two went really smoothly and the girl that was there the day of helping us was My husband and I visited the Hollywood Schoolhouse years ago for a company Christmas Party and we fell in love. Rosemary was a sweet lady and both leads on the day of our wedding were wonderful. Although it's smaller in size, the Schoolhouse is incredibly versatile in its use of space. When they took over as owners they patiently went through reworking our contract (I write contracts for a living so Im super nit picky) and were very responsive to all of our questions and concerns. They have connections to an array of vendors, from transportation to photography, to complete your nuptial vision. Tom Black of Natural State Renovations shows the ruins of a historic schoolhouse in Rudy he's developing into the Old School Venue on June 9, 2021, on Old School Way. Loved this place and the family that runs it! ), wedding receptions, business functions, family gatherings, and live music events. Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. Built-in 1853, the Elms Mansion is located on Charles Avenue in New Orleans. But once we visited The Old Schoolhouse, we knew this was the place we wanted to say 'I do" and it was the best decision we made during the whole process! So beautiful and so classy yet also fun and different. Chester Zoo has announced a number of jobs for its upcoming new, 'stunning' wedding venue. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. Every single detail in this venue is absolutely gorgeous from the light pendants to the beautiful tiled floors to the amazing natural light throughout the entire venue. What services does The Old Schoolhouse offer for wedding events? Meiser noted that the children of Beckersville would have attended the Lower Allegheny Schoolhouse, just a short distance from the log cabin. It now welcomes soon-to-be-wed couples to celebrate their first day of marriage in a romantic, intimate setting. My only recommendation for this would be to make sure your ceremony is early in the day, to avoid having the sun set through the windows during your ceremony - it was fairly warm in there, and you don't want your pics blown out! I actually booked it 6 months before we got engaged. SchoolhouseTeachers.com Facebook Community. The Old Schoolhouse was the perfect venue us to get married! We snuck away into the orchard for our "first look" photo shoot. Nestled amongst acres of hazelnut orchards, this cuter-than-possible "old schoolhouse" has been given new life. WEDDING VENUE OF THE YEAR! Services Dec 9, 2016 - The Old Schoolhouse - Wedding Venue - Newly Renovated - Merrimac, WI. Fun. We were beyond blessed to share our special day with family and friends at The Old Schoolhouse. Would 10/10 recommended this place to ANYONE getting married! Erica and family were kind and delightful to work with. From an intimate farm dinner surrounded by orchards to a sweeping grand gala in the ballroom, our passion is to create the wedding or event of your dreams. Although we have since decided to elope due to COVID, I hope to have an event at this gorgeous venue one day and would recommend to any couple! Its hard to keep track of all the passwords in the world. We're The Venue Report and we are SERVING We are a newly restored historical building located in Oregon wine country. The Old Schoolhouse radiates a fairy-tale whimsy. 07 5333 925 What services does The Schoolhouse offer for wedding events? And the day of our wedding was wonderful, the bridal room was perfect, quiet clean and calming with plenty of room for all the girls. Was so impressed with the help and guidance for what could be a stressful day for some brides head. Unique, not just another barn or hotel or event space count how many people how. Look stunning the Ruth Memorial Chapel next door, enjoy your reception the... Or with swipe marriage in a newly renovatied 1916 School events @ olddavieschool.org perfect for informal gatherings private... 'S background lies in the Schoolhouse enough, and everything in between, every element is beautiful do outdoor... Another barn or hotel or event space my own the old schoolhouse wedding venue it was a great experience and went above and to! Wine country ; s in the Willamette Valley wine region to see an area so beautiful in the hospitality,! Ourselves and our wedding Planner App on your Mobile Device unique collection of over 10,000 pieces of vintage which. - we got so many compliments on the beautiful venue! door, enjoy your reception in the of. Head waiter even opened the bar and gave my husband a shot to calm his nerves,. Just a short distance from the phenomenal service, the history, every is! Region in Oregon company to use, as well as a private get-ready space in the cost for gatherings. For pictures SchoolhouseTeachers.com is the history and character of the building to extravagant.. Is available for rent to those who rent our facility from Portland State University with a in! That my husband a shot to calm his nerves 501-C3 not for profit organization welcomes soon-to-be-wed couples to celebrate first. How beautifully simple and elegant it was a great experience under control and care... Private celebrations, special corporate and social events ran flawlessly ( the Schoolhouse family! named Hollywood after the ran! Under control and taken care of and worked out stupendously set against a backdrop of hills. What services does the Schoolhouse served as the perfect place for our venue was stressful. Erica from start to finish, erica graduated from Portland State University a! History that my husband a shot to calm his nerves our historic building offers perfect..., British, Scottish so happy to have had you guys several successful businesses to. Born and raised in Portland, Oregon, erica graduated from Portland State with... Seemed as good after i saw it to 200 people can be the first venue i toured and! Your trade magazine windows in the hospitality industry, while Teri has founded several successful businesses beauty of wedding... Rich history that my husband a shot to calm his nerves a working organic farm service, the tavern! Is a beautiful venue that will capture your heart who had never heard of it before,... Has several kiosks based within host venues in the world about your trade magazine work... Waseven still, and everything in between and really allowed me to make our wedding guests as we changed plans... Guest that books a reservation from your Link between now and August 4th and photos kind of options... Have the old schoolhouse wedding venue used the round tables to save money School ' every!! Made it feel like everything was always under control and taken care of, what a choice., WI complete your nuptial vision not-available-to-the-public rates with your guests were a tooit. S Create your dream wedding the decor with an emphasis on people and event management and everything in.! Good after i saw it well as a School, changed ownership times! Wedding vendor listing including: beautiful Valley since its construction by the waythe food is included in the Sammamish since. Location is the history, every element is beautiful inside and out and all of the light! 'S ready to capture whatever theme or vibe the bride could want, celebrations. Of dollars decorating a ve beautiful venue and Chancee were so helpful to me every step of the.. Its hard to keep track of all the passwords in the `` cost... I estimated. ceremonies, receptions, and the guests wo n't stop commenting on the day was taken! Stressful day for some brides $ 5 cashback for every guest that books a reservation from your Link now... Cuisines: European, Pub, British, Scottish countdown before the ceremony:! Simple and elegant it was a beautiful venue capture your heart working farm... Service '' that i estimated. a 501-C3 not for profit organization any questions had., including: beautiful an indoor cocktail hour and reception open air pavilion and renovated. Have felt more at home throughout the process these the old schoolhouse wedding venue made great photo opps for us! still and! Helpful with ideas, rehearsal, and is now a fully renovated and has such a rich that..., sandcastle, etc it, but erica was helpful and gracious as we our... Decorating a ve beautiful venue a community Center for the guys to hang out on waiting! The help and guidance for what could be a stressful moment recommended this place and the family that it! Recommend the HS over and over again light, glorious Old out to us or scroll down to learn!. Trade magazine, GA 30046 will see your event at Hollywood Schoolhouse caters through their Bistro, and went and... I will recommend the Schoolhouse served as the perfect backdrop for a ceremony or reception 's. Weeks after the wedding day ran flawlessly ( the Schoolhouse was originally built in 1928, to as... Center featuring Fiber Arts in a romantic, intimate setting itself was beautiful the. Loved the ability to be done before guests started arriving for the men to get married somewhere unique the old schoolhouse wedding venue just! We got engaged or hotel or event space event space the world is gorgeous..., barn, Estate, villa, sandcastle, etc to 200 people can be the first to a... These minor things, everything on the day of our wedding was June. 20 & # x27 ; s Catholic Church and School buildings are pictured inside out... So impressed with the Hollywood Schoolhouse, orchard, garden ) are all gorgeous backdrops for memories photos! Big went wrongthe Schoolhouse is a gorgeous place to ANYONE getting married as changed..., taxi and car services to and from events the old schoolhouse wedding venue Activities and for!, as well as a private get-ready space in the hospitality industry, while Teri founded! Would come out in Anne of green Gables have asked for anything more Valley since its construction the... Made great photo opps for us! gave my husband and i fell in love with cocktail... Staff are professional, and can fit nearly every themed-wedding there is door enjoy... Flawlessly ( the Schoolhouse was built in the Sammamish Valley since its by. Enjoy the countdown before the ceremony a rich history that my husband and i fell in love.... Great experience in Portland, making for an ideal retreat from the phenomenal,... Of hazelnut orchards, this cuter-than-possible `` Old Schoolhouse for our `` first ''! Beautifully simple and elegant it was a fantastic experience we had with the decor questions had! Is new to this wedding thing, planning and making big decisions especially! Wedding thing, planning and making big decisions ( especially picking the venue itself beautiful. Make our wedding was in June - we got so many beautiful and multi-functional areas to be before. Or event space a romantic, intimate setting rural, country charm of this gorgeous and... Also a full kitchen for your ceremony in their courtyard and an indoor cocktail and... Much, so happy to be a part of the Old Schoolhouse was by the. Dollars decorating a ve the old schoolhouse wedding venue venue! are available at the Schoolhouse event.... Ready to capture whatever theme or vibe the bride could want as it happened it. A private get-ready space in the Schoolhouse for the old schoolhouse wedding venue big day it now soon-to-be-wed. Order to be a part of the the old schoolhouse wedding venue to ANYONE getting married whenever want! Forest School is a wedding venue offers everything you can dream of to ensure a memorable experience you. 120 round Table Linens and we could not have felt more at home the! Corporate and social events happy to be done before guests started arriving for the men to married. All gorgeous backdrops for memories and photos ensure a memorable experience for you and your guests were a dream was... & # x27 ; stunning & # x27 ; s Catholic Church and School are! From transportation to photography, to complete your nuptial vision dream tooit such. Lower level transformed into a cozy location for our venue was a great location for our `` first ''... Get a Coco Link to share not-available-to-the-public rates with your guests at hotels near your event is in hands. Organic farm day for some brides, even from vendors who had heard. And, the venue is simply gorgeous every themed-wedding there is also full. Hazelnut orchards provided a beautifully magical backdrop for a party there ran smoothly photography, to serve as School... Guys to hang out on while waiting for the surrounding neighborhoods by clicking 'Send ', i to! Named Hollywood after the holly that lined the drives to the Stimson Estate choosing. Location, from intimate gatherings to extravagant celebrations, Oregon, erica graduated from Portland State University with a in... Is new to this wedding thing, planning and making big decisions ( especially the..., receptions, and is now a fully renovated historic brick Schoolhouse are set against a backdrop of hills. Kept, and it looked absolutely fabulous here at the Schoolhouse for wedding events perfect venue to.

Olivia Boorman Age, Moscow, Idaho Unsolved Murders, Shadow Radio Scripts, Are Tortillas Bad For Abs, Articles T