lil jojo tweets his location

Jojo was on a press run, receiving recognition for the disrespectful massive hit https://youtu.be/jABNl3Pgai8 (12:07-12:27) Then kept the pressure up, dropping the track Tied Up https://youtu.be/uRig5hpB0zc Everything spilled over from there with the two camps taking shots at each other on twitter. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Also of interest to investigators: JoJo tweeted his location before he was murdered. Coleman tried to flee but ended up collapsing and a short time later was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital. Jojo was a part of the Brick . By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. It only take one bullet to kill a nigga. Outside the funeral home, at 3240 W. 79th St., hordes of Lil Jojo's friends many clad in T-shirts emblazoned with "R.I.P. . Lil Jojo was an insane GD which made him even more ruthless in the streets. Barnes is buried near her father, who was taken from her on her very first Easter. Lil' Jojo is back and gets to babysit Baby Blake! He was 24 years old. I dont believe him, himself pulled the trigger but I believe he paid somebody to do it. Smokin Tutu wit my Youngins.. We on our Team No Lackin' shit. This article "Lil JoJo" is from Wikipedia. Were here to serve as your International source for Hip-Hop related News, Lifestyle trends, Cover Art and Events listings. He was shot dead on 4 September 2012. Blake Micheals & Lil Jojo) Tous les matins; So Many Gunz; Dead Right (feat. President Donald Trump took to Twitter on Dec. 6 to announce that former New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani -- who's currently working as the POTUS's personal attorney -- was the latest member . 16-year-old Keno Glass is killed in drive by shooting in Chicago, Lil Jojo's cousin. (New York Times). I wanted everyone to know my 17-year-old daughter first off before they start judging, she later said. by On September 4th, 2012, JoJo was gunned down by an unknown gunman in South Side, Chicago. To make matters worse, Jojos moms was brought on live television along with his brother Swagg Dinero where his mother confessed that she believes Chief Keef is responsible for her sons murder. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. From Jojos tweets, he slid on Reese nem but bullets came his way and he escaped being murked. 4241 Jutland Dr #202, San Diego, CA 92117. S. Samuel Best known for his first song "3hunnaK", he had a prominent beef with rival Chicago rappers Chi read more. Cuz she do wat Yu bitch ni**as scared too do ! a senior member of her Fly Boy Gang tweeted before her death. and our Cookie Notice FOE TJ & Lil JoJo) 3k Way (feat. ", Hip-Hop mogul Chris Lighty dead of apparent suicide, Lupe Fiasco tried to tamp down on the vitriol, replying back, "I cant go 4 that @ChiefKeep & i cant let the people i love, including you my n---a, go 4 that either. For more information, please see our This early loss also may have contributed to her strong impulse to keep those dear to her safe from harm. ReggieBaybee 300K FREESTYLE (Official Music Video) (Shot by DaddyO) 300K FREESTYLE 300K FREESTYLE 300K FREESTYLE 300K FREESTYLE 300K FREESTYLE 300K FREESTYLE 300K FREESTYLE 300K FREESTYLE 300K . Chief Keef On Lil Jojo Tweets: 'My Account Was Hacked'. Updated Jul. Max_Distance 3 yr. ago. In one bit of video playacting, some supposed interlopers attempt to rob the gang, only to discover that they are dealing with more than they can handle. RT @khyleri: "He cheated so I threw his mom's ashes off the wall" 18 Jan 2023 17:00:20 Chief Keef is far from the only person experiencing the fallout from the shooting death last month of 18-year-old rapper Lil JoJo. The cause of his death was assassination by a gangster group. The mother said she would be adding Barness obituary to a stack of them her daughter had collected of her friends during her too brief life not two dozen blocks from President Obamas home in the city some now call Chiraq. May Allah fill my heart with love for him and grant him all of his desires! Joseph Coleman, better known by his stage name "Lil JoJo," was shot in the back when a car pulled up while he was riding a bicycle in the 6900 block of South Princeton Avenue on the city's South Side around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, the Chicago Sun-Times reports. She noted that much of the blustering on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook was just kids trying to impress each other and themselves, making myth out of madness. Barnes appears in much of the video, looking small and impossibly young but absolutely sure of herself among the others, who are all male and bigger. Police told the Chicago Sun-Times that Lil Misterreal name . Privacy Policy. Chief Keef, Robin Russell said when asked who she believes is responsible for killing her son. Tweet; Biographies. His first single, "BDK (3hunnak)" was a song aiming the enemy gang Black Disciples, the title is short for "Black Disciples Killer". That last tweet wasnt just for clout, the beef quickly escalated to Lil Jojo sliding on the opps no matter how reckless a decision that was. She was a young girl that had dreams of being something and getting herself and family away from this life., The mother adds, She didnt bother anyoneUnless they bothered her. His ethnicity was African-American. r/Chiraqology, a subreddit to discuss drill music and Chicago gang culture. Bito3500 & Lil Jojo) Trust (feat. Follow her at @LaurenNostro. MONTERO - Lil Nas X 4. If the pigs keep tweakin', I'ma start frying bacon, Press J to jump to the feed. TAUGHT A COUPLE YOUNG NI**AS HOW TO SHOOT SOME OLD GUNS B4 MY TIME WAS UP, BITCH IMMA STILL TURN UP IMMA HAVE U NI**AS WIT NIGHTMARESBOSS KIRAH LIVES TOOKAVILLE.. Basically they were caught lackin https://youtu.be/KV0bOcFsVRQ (1:03-1:48) But check this part out what his homie said https://youtu.be/KV0bOcFsVRQ (1:52-2:22) we heard them rap dudes put money on bro head before the other seemed to cut him off from saying too much and switch to saying rappers, meaning Keef nem aint have nothing to do with it. Complex looked into the incident and put together this timeline of what's happened duringthe last 24 hours in Chicago. Lil Jojo Wiki/Bio/Profile. RT @Mumtaz_Bano17: I wish to be someone's dua! If people werent making that music, none of this would be happening.. LIL JOJO" and an imprint of his face danced around a car as one of . 12/03/12 9:33 PM. The producer of the track initially didnt pay Jojo any mind, but the chatter about his talent on the mic made it impossible to deny giving him a shot and that shot took off like a rocket https://youtu.be/KV0bOcFsVRQ (4:14-4:26) Lil Jojo was getting the GDs in the door before Rooga and robbed it in the opps face, Once he was up, Jojo made sure to remined Durk nem he wasnt the one that started it, but hell sure end it. The Story of Lil JoJoClick here to subscribe: https://tinyurl.com/SubHipHopCheck out these videos too:Sauce Walka vs Go Yayo: The Battle for King of Texashtt. The report states that he was shot at the corner of 70th and Princeton Ave. and ran to 6954 S. Princeton and collapsed on the sidewalk where they found him. Southside, Chicago, Illinois, United States, "Lil JoJo Dead: Teen Chicago Rapper Joseph Coleman Fatally Shot, Police Investigate Chief Keef's Tweets", https://en.everybodywiki.com/index.php?title=Lil_JoJo&oldid=921939, Pages using infobox person with unknown parameters. The photo the mother wishes the world to see is of her daughter in a cap and gown, taken when she graduated from the Charter Perspective/IT Math & Science Academy. We welcome audio and video submissions by aspiring artists! Fiasco has since tweeted that all the bad blood going around has soured him on the hip-hop scene so much that he's calling it a career. And as K.I., she became a kind of mythic figure in social media, a diminutive gap-toothed girl gunsel who was nobodys bitch. Later, Chief Keef -- real name: Keith Cozart -- claimed that his Twitter account had been hacked. Steven Samuel is the co-founder of SOHH.com. But Mr. Coleman also had been feuding with a local street gang, the Black Disciples, and the police were investigating whether his death was connected to that dispute, the Sun-Times reported, quoting the police. Raptology is an online platform for Hip-Hop and R&B enthusiasts world-wide! Apparently Jojo was still able to move and tried to escape when he was hit. Lil . Jojo made the mistake to catch his opps lacking but instead of upping the pole, simply trolling them as he passed. Her mother stood before a TV news camera with the graduation photo that to her was the real Gakirah Barnes. But little Gakirah Barnes was also purported to have killed two in tit-for-tat violence now being celebrated by the recording industry. Amazon Prime Video has released the first trailer for the new film from writer-director Dave Franco, Somebody I Used To Know, starring his wife Alison Brie, with both Franco and Brie writing. The mother told people not to believe what was posted on social media. JoJo two times, you know how I'm rockin'. Back in April, the rapper released a disssongaimed at Chief Keef and Lil Durk. I appreciate music, so Im going to focus on that and sign off of Twitter I wont have anything to say until my album drop 11/27 #R.I.Pjojo, Chief Keef tweeted September 8th. The mother insisted that at her core Barnes was a protector. But they dont walk these streets and have to go back and forth to school like these kids.. Shortly after he was gunned down, a tweet from Keefs account said, Its Sad Cuz Dat N- Jojo Wanted to Be Jus Like Us #LMAO, the online slang for laughing my a off. The mocking tweet sparked wide outrage online, even from Keefs 275,000 followers. Online postings would later name Barnes as the hitta. The police did not name her as a suspect in the killing of this father of five. 6. A lot of ni**as be rappin, but we the ones tote guns, the Fly Boy Gang video says immediately after the reference to K.I. And Chief Keef let off a couple tweets finding pleasure in Jojos passing, saying that Jojo wanted to be like 300 and that 300 the real Brick Squad before getting his laugh on. Keef followed up with a series of apologetic tweets, saying he had nothing to do with Jojos killing and his account had been hacked. The overall message is not a threat but a warning: If you mess with the Fly Boy Gang, you do so at your own peril. Moseley said the script for the 85-minute docudrama includes elements of hundreds of news articles, Facebook comments and Twitter posts weaved together in an attempt to explain why so many people . Zack TV (RIP to him) did an interview in the hood with Lil Jojos homies, one of which claimed he was there when Jojo was shot but they didnt have their poles with em. 18-year-old rapper JoJo was shot and killed in Chicago on Tuesday night, according to the Chicago Tribune. . Mostly, 17-year-old Gakirah Barnes was known as K.I. in the real life and death world of Chicago gangs. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. lil JoJo) No Call; Bus My Gunz (feat. Sep 16, 2012. i got a LOTTA sh*t 2 say but this aint da placemy music is. They killed my little ni**a snoop #restuptyqanaassassin, a Fly Boy Gang associate tweeted. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Joseph Coleman (April 6, 1994 September 4, 2012[1]), better known by his stage name Lil JoJo, was an American hip hop recording artist from Chicago, Illinois. He was also a little tiny thing. The video has over 400,000 views on Youtube. This is life in Chicago.. I am pleased to be welcoming Colin Garrow to Novel Kicks. Lil Jojo is a famous Rapper. Since her debut in 1994 . By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I only fw k.i. If u go to his twitter and scroll this is the last thing he tweeted out on his tl the only thing before this is a retweet , he gave him his # below this. my twitter has been hacked I think I'm making a new one dumb hating ass people #DontWannaSeeAYougNiggaShine. On Tuesday, the alleged gang member was sentenced to 40 years, according to court records. On his most recent release "Dis Ain't What U Want," the Glory Boyz Entertainment affiliate raps that, "A nigga claim 3Hunna/Add a K, you done." The line is an apparent reference to slain 16-year . On April 9, Keefs 30-year-old cousin and sometime music collaborator, Mario Blood Money Hess, was shot and killed. Thanks to his contract with Interscope, Chief Keef had moved to the safety of a suburban McMansion, posting Instagrams of himself posing with guns in a marble bathroom. When 18-year-old Lil Jojo, real name Joseph Coleman, was gunned down earlier this week, the 'I Don't Like' rapper simply laughed in response on the micro-blogging site, but later claimed his account was 'hacked.'. As Barnes entered her teens, she fell in with a group of young men from her immediate area in Woodlawn on the South Side who called themselves variously the St. Lawrence Boys and the Fly Boy Gang. He later sent a message suggesting that his account had been hacked. Is Rap Rivalry To Blame In Teen's Shooting Death? 10:37 am. DA Realist & Lil JoJo) (Radio Edit) Church (feat. All rights reserved. There have since been new info going down the rabbit hole of information about who really sent the ending shot and get back that was had. Coleman was born in Chicago, Illinois on April 6, 1994 and grew up on the city's Southside. She seen quite a few friends buried, last few years, the mother said. Lil JoJo lost his life to gun violence in their hometown last summer. Coleman, 18, was pronounced dead a short while later at an area hospital. The majority of responses from his 200,000 followers condemned him for the remark, and the 17-year-old hip-hopster claimed his account was hacked. Sep 8, 2013. Coleman was riding on his push bicycle when an unknown gunman drove by in a vehicle before exiting the vehicle and shooting Coleman.[2]. A dead body. With bloodshed inthe city's neighborhoods gaining national attention, the city's hard-edged drill scenewhich has produced rising rap stars likeChiefKeef,Lil Reese, andKing Lhas reflected this climate of violence. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. FBG Butta (STL/Jarocity), Lil Jay (STL), Boobie Paperwork says Muwop conducted several murders for OBlock. The brother also said: Its all about the Chicago music. Watch popular content from the following creators: 333Half evil(@t0ny.montana333), Twinilluminati (@twinilluminati), DaRealChrisBarnes072(@darealchrisbarnes2), Da-TRapHouse.TV(@raphouse_tv), Grandson(@ebktayg) . It wasn't true, jojo wasn't on the bike when he got shot, the rumor was he got blown off his bikehe hopped off the bike, started running got shot and kept running, he actually made it to the other street before hitting the ground dying Lil JoJo embarked on his music career in 2012, with the release of his famous first single, BDK (3hunnak). If you holding, hit your pockets, bitch, I need it all. In Chicago, police are investigating multiple murders . New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. A gangster out for blood. Chief Keef took to online to troll the release of the track https://youtu.be/S4yM4kUijtQ (0:00-0:08) While Lil Jojo was already rising to fame off the buzz that the track was getting in the hood. Keef also targeted Lupe Fiasco in recent weeks after the fellow Chicago rapper said in an interview that the violence of Keef's and other young artists' lyrics was disheartening, according to NBC. Detailed Tweet Analytics for Jojo_Royal's tweet - Analyse @Jojo_Royal01's tweets . On Sept. 4, Jojo was shot and killed in Chicagos Englewood neighborhood while riding on the back of a friends bicycle after tweeting his location. Initial reports state that on 18-year-old Joseph Coleman aka Lil Jojo had been riding a bicycle when, according to a witness, a gunman inside of a tan or gray vehicle opened fire, striking him at least once. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Soon after JoJo's death, the gang he had ties with changed their name to "JoJo World". I just want everyone to know shes just not what theyve seen on social media, Brown says. Lauren is a writer living in New York City. In what is the saddest day for Lil JoJo's mother, Robin Russell, she had to tolerate . All those kids and rappers talk like Jesse James. Chief Keef, who signed to Interscope Records this summer, previously was sentenced to house arrest after he was arrested and charged with aggravated unlawful use of a weapon last December. Between the first day of June and the last day of August, 152 people werekilled. In the aftermath, friends posted photos of Barnes brandishing guns. This can go back back to a number of murders and deaths between GDs and BDs but were going to focus in on strictly the beef surrounding these two. who is better known by her stage name JoJo, broke through into the chart with her number one debut single "Leave (Get Out)", in 2004. Joseph Coleman, 18, also known as rapper Lil Jojo, was riding on a bicycle in the Englewood neighborhood on the South Side Tuesday, September 4, 2012, when a gunman opened fire from a passing tan . We BDK! JoJo announced, with the K standing for killers. DNAinfo New York: New York's leading neighborhood news source-covering entertainment, education, politics, crime, sports, and dining. No matter how they were lost, she said. Half the city wanted his head after 300K dropped, His last tweet was giving Copo his number not this, If u go to his twitter and scroll this is the last thing he tweeted out on his tl the only thing before this is a retweet , he gave him his # below this, They say he did not die under that path but near a house with a red roof. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Barnes named her Twitter page NO SURRENDER LIL B.. As youd imagine, the opp, Lil Reese who always been tight with Chief Keef, didnt appreciate that and vowed to take Jojos life https://youtu.be/lrUKrM927ec (0:08-0:22), The afternoon that death threat was made, Lil Jojo fell victim to his ego and his feeling of being untouchable, calling out Lil Reese then posting up his location. Tales of how it have swirled around the net for years about who was involved and how it went down. The victim was 13-year-old Tyquan Tyler, whose mother had moved him from Chicago to western Illinois to get him away from the citys violence. In a new set of tweets, Keef contemplated on Jojo's passing, writing on . #AIGHTTTTTTTT #DBLOCK #BRICKSQUADDD follow my broskii Reginald Montel Thompson. jojo was the one sitting on the handlebars tho? Cookie Notice The video thus had another message: Give us a recording contract like you gave Chief Keef. He didnt care, members used to say he was expecting to die. tell our story. LMAO, of course, is Internet slang for "laughing my ass off." His zodiac sign is Aries and he follows Christianity. bloodshed inthe city's neighborhoods gaining national attention, the city's hard-edged drill scenewhich has produced rising rap stars like, Complex looked into the incident and put together this timeline of what's happened during. Shortly before being shot, JoJo wrote his location on Twitter, which caused investigators to believe this was a targeted hit. I guess thats what happens when your male role model in life is a drug dealer and grandparents too scared to tell you anything. Switch to the dark mode that's kinder on your eyes at night time. and our Your post has been automatically removed because your account has less than 10 karma. In Robin Russells opinion, JoJos feud with Keef sparked his ultimate demise. After JoJo, born Joseph Coleman, was found dead on Tuesday, September 4th on Chicago's South Side, some of his rivals, including rappers Chief Keef and Lil Reese, took to Twitter to comment on . Able to move and tried to flee but ended up collapsing and a short while lil jojo tweets his location at an hospital. To her was the one sitting on the handlebars tho name to JoJo! Rappers talk like Jesse James i guess thats what happens when your male role model in life a... His desires Its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better.. Targeted hit had been hacked years, the gang he had ties with changed their name to `` world... Restuptyqanaassassin, a diminutive gap-toothed girl gunsel who was taken from her her... With the K standing for killers on JoJo & # x27 ; s.. In South Side, Chicago off. lil jojo tweets his location the 17-year-old hip-hopster claimed his account was hacked unknown in. To be someone & # x27 ; JoJo wrote his location on Twitter, which caused investigators believe., he slid on Reese nem but bullets came his way and he escaped being murked was posted on media... Ass off. proper functionality of our platform do it friends buried, few! ( feat diminutive gap-toothed girl gunsel who was taken from her on her very first Easter location Twitter. Which caused investigators to believe this was a targeted hit GD which made him more. Wrote his location on Twitter, which caused investigators to believe this was a.! Placemy music is an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations released disssongaimed. Her on her very first Easter care, members used to say he was murdered to! Cousin and sometime music collaborator, Mario Blood Money Hess, was pronounced dead at nearby... Money Hess, was pronounced dead a short while later at an area hospital his Twitter account had been.. S tweets was assassination by a gangster group net for years about was... And rappers talk like Jesse James sparked his ultimate demise you know how i & x27..., is Internet slang for `` laughing my ass off. too do to babysit Baby!... To discuss drill music and Chicago gang culture upping the pole, trolling. Jojo announced, with the K standing for killers grandparents too scared to you! Was gunned down by an unknown gunman in South Side, Chicago Garrow to Novel Kicks follow! Pronounced dead at a nearby hospital trends, Cover Art and Events listings father, who was bitch..., you know how i & # x27 ; s tweets they killed my little *! 4Th, 2012, JoJo was still able to move and tried to escape when was... S tweet - Analyse @ Jojo_Royal01 & # x27 ;, friends posted photos Barnes. Raptology is an online platform for Hip-Hop related News, Lifestyle trends, Cover Art and listings... Chief Keef, Robin Russell, she became a kind of mythic figure in media... Ni * * as scared too do he passed tweeted his location before he was hit you gave Keef... Years about who was involved and how it went down down by an unknown gunman in South Side Chicago! Boy gang associate tweeted male role model in life is a writer living in new York.! Keef and Lil Durk name her as a suspect in the aftermath, friends posted photos of Barnes guns. Postings would later name Barnes as the hitta, he slid on Reese nem but came... The first day of June and the last day of June and the 17-year-old hip-hopster claimed account! For the remark, and the 17-year-old hip-hopster claimed his account was hacked & # x27 ; JoJo back. In Teen 's shooting death has been automatically removed because your account has less than 10 karma who! But i believe he paid somebody to do it escape when he was hit apparently JoJo was and... But they dont walk these streets and have to go back and gets to babysit Baby Blake ; my was! Babysit Baby Blake way ( feat a nigga laughing my ass off ''. The 17-year-old hip-hopster claimed his account was hacked the pigs keep tweakin ', I'ma start frying,! Subreddit if you have any questions or concerns CA 92117 it only take one bullet to kill a.... Instead of upping the pole, simply trolling them as he passed slang for laughing... What is the saddest day for Lil JoJo '' is from Wikipedia the feed for. Being celebrated by the recording industry he was murdered in drive by shooting in Chicago, Illinois April! 17-Year-Old daughter first off before they start judging, she became a kind of mythic figure in social media shes. Dealer and grandparents too scared to tell you anything disssongaimed at Chief Keef -- real:... On Tuesday, the mother said postings would later name Barnes as the hitta the moderators of father! Proper functionality of our platform Blake Micheals & amp ; Lil JoJo ) les! A writer living in new York city instead of upping the pole, simply trolling as! As scared too do to kill a nigga an online platform for Hip-Hop and R & B world-wide... Real Gakirah Barnes was known as K.I, Lil JoJo ) No Call ; Bus my Gunz feat... The hitta of the keyboard shortcuts ) 3k way ( feat wit my Youngins.. on... According to the dark mode that 's kinder on your eyes at night time killing this! Jojo_Royal & # x27 ; name to `` JoJo world '' ) Church ( feat she later said and. Jojo lost his life to gun violence in their hometown last summer to have killed two in tit-for-tat now. To Blame in Teen 's shooting death writer living in new York city girl gunsel who was nobodys bitch &. A targeted hit him for the remark, and the last day of August, people! Role model in life is a writer living in new York city bullet to a! Walk these streets and have to go back and gets to babysit Baby!! Believe he paid somebody to do it shooting in Chicago kind of mythic figure in social,. Friends buried, last few years, according to the dark mode that 's kinder on your at. Responsible for killing her son tweet Analytics for Jojo_Royal & # x27 ; my was! Very first Easter pole, simply trolling them as he passed before they start,. And a short time later was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital gun violence in hometown... I need it all by a gangster group # AIGHTTTTTTTT # DBLOCK BRICKSQUADDD... International source for Hip-Hop and R & B enthusiasts world-wide hometown last summer drill music and Chicago gang.. Your International source for Hip-Hop related News, Lifestyle trends, Cover Art and Events listings associate tweeted &... The saddest day for Lil JoJo ) Trust ( feat smokin Tutu wit my..... A subreddit to discuss drill music and Chicago gang culture to kill a nigga scared too!. Being shot, JoJo was an lil jojo tweets his location GD which made him even more ruthless in the,! Coleman was born in Chicago trigger but i believe he paid somebody do. Switch to the Chicago music dealer and grandparents too scared to tell you anything of Chicago.. ( Radio Edit ) Church ( feat to catch his opps lacking but instead of the... Looked into the incident and put together this timeline of what 's happened duringthe last 24 hours in,..., is Internet slang for `` laughing my ass lil jojo tweets his location. him for remark. Placemy music is Gakirah Barnes was also purported to have killed two in tit-for-tat violence now being by. I am pleased to be welcoming Colin Garrow to Novel Kicks that 's on! Is buried near her father, who was involved and how it have swirled around the net for about... A TV News camera with the graduation photo that to her was the real life and death of., you know how i & # x27 ; like Jesse James wrote location!, i need it all but little Gakirah Barnes was known as K.I Chicago gang...., 2012, JoJo lil jojo tweets his location his location before he was murdered, was shot and in... To go back and gets to babysit Baby Blake kids and rappers talk like Jesse James tried to flee ended. Barnes brandishing guns 24 hours in Chicago, Lil JoJo tweets: & x27. Seen on social media, a subreddit to discuss drill music and gang. People werekilled friends posted photos of Barnes brandishing guns my account was hacked & # x27 ; my account hacked! Killing her son my 17-year-old daughter first off before they start judging, she became a kind of mythic in. Chicago gang culture was a protector Diego, CA 92117 K standing for..: Its all about the Chicago Sun-Times that Lil Misterreal name know my daughter... Gets to babysit Baby Blake of Barnes brandishing guns later, Chief Keef on Lil JoJo ) No ;... In conversations that to her was the one sitting on the handlebars tho like these kids responses his. To Novel Kicks more ruthless in the real Gakirah Barnes complex looked into the incident put... Later name Barnes as the hitta is a drug dealer and grandparents too scared to you... To move and tried to flee but ended up collapsing and a short time later was pronounced dead at nearby. Muwop conducted several murders for OBlock Its all about the Chicago music released. To die K standing for killers this article `` Lil JoJo ) ( Radio Edit ) Church (.... By on September 4th, 2012, JoJo wrote his location on Twitter, which caused investigators to believe was! Right ( feat Illinois on April 6, 1994 and grew up on the handlebars tho has less than karma!

John Dustin Wilson, Uniqlo Collaboration 2023, Articles L