custom knives louisiana

Our expert team hand selects these one of a kind works of art directly from the designer, traveling the country to bring you only the best. FREE delivery Wed, Jan 18 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon. It may not display this or other websites correctly. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Dan graves taught me a lot! "I felt that the prices that I was paying for wood and the wait time that was common to receive wood that I was having stabilized was unreasonable. Anderson, Rocky. street barong A Moroland classic for the 21st century Every knife I make is an opportunity to learn something new, and constant learning keeps me inspired to create unique knives worthy of having my name on them. Custom Knives The custom knives offered here are sourced from some of the finest individual knifemakers in the world. It is my goal to treat each build with this importance in mind. I recommend them to anyone looking for quality knives. Sale price $ 418 00 $ 418.00 Save $ 31.99 Sold Out. Cart / $ 0.00. Hes a super nice guy too. MMA 8inch Custom Handmade Damascus blade knife/Fixed blade knife with sheath/Fixed Blade Knives/Skinning Knives/Hunting Knives/EDC Knives (Brown) 4.5 (179) Save 50%. Every aspect of your knife is made right here in our shop. From the popular Ultratech, Halo 5, and LUDT models to their signature Combat Troodon and Dirac Delta designs - whatever your preference, you'll find it at our store. They may be designed with imagery, motifs, and arrangements of specific materials . Would you be interested in selling your Melvin Cormier knife? We suspect that's what these makers would want you to do. Whether you seek the latest industry trend, a hand-forged piece of damascus or simply have a connection with the maker custom knives offer a bit of something for everyone. Sign up for our newsletter to receive specials and up to date product news and releases. Customer Service (15% off), Ad vertisement from shop ClassicSilverware. I began collecting custom knives in 1993 and have had a . Knife Maker Stores. N.C.Custom is a Russian knife company from Izhevsk. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. 003. hunting knife. CUSTOM KNIVES CUSTOM BLADES CRAFTED WITH UNIQUE MATERIALS ; Inspired Design, Quality Craftsmanship This category features unique styles of knives that don't meet the specifications of the hunting, kitchen, or bowie knives. House Bill Submitted To Stop ATF Pistol Brace Rule In It's Tracks! Our Retail Store is currently: Micarta handle (other options available). Custom Knives, Knife making tips, Custom tools, Custom knives for sale and lots of other information about knives and knife making. 2023 Smith & Sons Knife Co. We will NEVER rent, sell, or exchange your address outside of our company. "It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible." - George Washington Celebrating freedom & the brave men & women who fought to have it. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. We work closely with some of the highest-quality knife and blade designers in the industry, such as Spyderco, ESEE, Doug Ritter and Benchmade. Maple Cutting Boards and Butcher Blocks. t w Camp / Bowie knives in damascus completed. $299.99. Thumb notches. You must log in or register to reply here. Our expert team hand selects these one of a kind works of art directly from the designer, traveling the country to bring you only the best. Powered by SquarespaceSquarespace Just Arrived Knives Field-10DP-108FDE $ 510.00 Add to Wishlist Add to cart Knives Field-10TT-110BLK $ 510.00 Add to Wishlist Follow us on social media using the links below or give us a call. Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section, Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses, View up to date on firearm-related events. Chris would often arrive at a monthly LAMA meeting and without being asked, provide a demonstration for the crowd. Packing a Cariboo Blades handmade ulu on a hike. Occasionally friends, acquaintances, former customers, and total strangers will ask me questions about getting started at making knives. Add to cart. 0. We all have a story to tell thats told through the things we do, where we go and who we go with. Add to cart. Bladesmith Seth J. Borries Custom Crafted Knives Explore the Collection of blades crafted by Seth Borries here at Southern Longbeard Knives. JavaScript is disabled. Nothing is outsourced. You are using an out of date browser. Yes! The best knives start with the best materials. He was my great uncle and I would love to purchase one of his knives. When you brave the wild, especially on foot, every ounce counts. Thats why this Paracord Knife tags along unnoticed in weight but essential in use. Each is beautifully crafted, curated and guaranteed to live on for generations. Gonzales, LA. It's not a commodity transaction, it's a unique experience. Just like the stories you'll make. It will give you a head start on the general public, but youll still have to pull the trigger quickly if you want to get to it before the other 500 or so folks on the list. 0. Travis & Cara Fry | Round Rock, TX | Copyright 2022 | All rights reservd. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Regardless of your style, we have the knife to match your needs. Custom / Handmade Knives A good custom handmade knife is a tool that has the potential to be passed down for generations. Cheese Boards and Wire Slicers. As a fillet knife or a skinning knife the ulu is the best knife for the job. Perfectly balanced, everything I wanted AND beautiful. Louisiana's premiere knife show is coming to Lafayette this Saturday, September 10th. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 44540861K. It may not display this or other websites correctly. 800-255-9034 or 479-631-0130 What about Robert Capdepon? $11.88, $39.60 Good news! start my quote. Add to Cart. It is arguably the most important tool for outdoor enthusiasts. $349.99. Please. An ode to Tanzania. 005. Heres the list I made. Currently I don't have any knives for sale, but I am taking custom orders, so please call or text me at 318-426-4007 or you can email me at jw@jwrandall.com Thanks for your interest in my knives. American Knife and Tool Institute. As the overall winner of Garden & Gun Magazines inaugural Made in the South Awards, the Edisto put us on the map and we never looked back. tHE kNIFE gallery start your KNIFE Price depends on the custom knife that we create. Bayou Custom Knives LLC is a Louisiana Limited-Liability Company filed on August 5, 2021. Fax: 479-631-8493 Cbr--That's a nice lookin' pieceand I will keep this updated as I acquire new pieces. These one-of-a-kind knives are as beautiful as they are functional, and sure to live on for generations. View Knife. This knife has become. Takes anything. The Knife Collectors Club Keith Murr was and is a natural fit for Nighthawk Custom in is his ability to create and offer knives both . Louisiana's premiere knife show is coming to Lafayette this Saturday, September 10th. Build your own tactical utility/hunter knife with sheath. I inherited a beautiful 6" fixed blade made by him. Jake Hoback Perseverance Fixed Blade Knife Black G-10 (6.1" Stonewash) Our Price: $365.00. Dan Dugdale Custom 180X2 Folder Knife Black (1.75" Satin) Dugdale Knives. Louisiana Knives (85 Results) Price ($) Shipping 3 Oneida LOUISIANA stainless knives and 1 serving / meat fork with glossy ornate floral handles bycaroleofcourse (465) $30.00 Rare Hard to find Serving Pieces Vintage Alvin, Silver Plate, 1924, Louisiana Pattern Carving Knife and Meat Fork TreasuresofGG (493) $48.00 You must log in or register to reply here. Only 1 left in stock. Original Price $39.60 This is a good practice, and as long as the maker is honest about the fact that the blade was made by someone else, its perfectly respectable. About. FAQ 0 out of 5 $ 450.00. Refine by No filters applied Type Blade Length Blade Steel Blade Thickness Handle Material Weight Brand Country Of Origin Price Alan Warren See my recent post about a C Burkenstock knife I haveThanks. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Approximately 4 3/8" stag handle. Each ulu is custom made and unique. JavaScript is disabled. Takeshi Saji TS-125 HIGONOKAMI | Rainbow Damascus Sold Out $260.00. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $99! During his time at the gun shop, Keith met some experienced knife makers who gave him some pointers in knife making. Hes actually working on a custom for me right now. This is your community. Custom fixed and folding knife inventory includes tactical knives, presentation knives, Bowie's, hunters and skinners, and a large selection of handmade forged blades to include damascus Personal customer service provides you with the right knife for your needs Buy online using secure online purchase options US and international shipping available As you probably already know, J.W. He has become unable to blacksmith due to his age, but I have taken over the business. Spice up your next snow day with our all-new playlist, WKC Radio: Its been one hell of a year, and if youre anything like us you feel time just zooming by. Born and raised in South Louisiana, he worked as a gunsmith and later owned Custom Gun Works for over 20 years. The more you shop with us, the better the deals get! Our online knife store also carries an array of other products such as flashlights, bags and gear, pens, shaving and accessories, eyewear and much more! Under Add your personalization, the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. To learn more about our vast selection of knives and other outdoor products and accessories we offer at Knifeworks, call us today at 888.225.9775 or complete our contact form. Closed. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Each knife model can be customized to fit your specific needs. (25% off), Ad vertisement from shop FairytaleMoonDesigns, Ad vertisement from shop CarolSchiffStudio, Sale Price $119.00 Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. contact us. 2. dagger. $119.00, $140.00 Our extensive inventory includes some of the most cutting-edge releases in the industry, including custom knives you will want in your collection. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! At Knifeworks, we carry a vast range of popular and collectible knife lines, including everything from Buck, Case, Benchmade, Pro-Tech, CIVIVI and Kershaw, to the elite, higher-end names in the knife industry, such as Chris Reeve. AL WARREN CUSTOM KNIVES offers a variety of quality, custom handmade hunting knives & pocketknives for sale. Custom Knives Forged Steel/Damascus explore Dan Graves - The Knife Maker I have been making knives since 1995 and took my passion full time in 2004. I have been collecting handmade knives since 1988. This website sells custom handmade fixed-blade hunting knives and custom folding pocketknives made by Al Warren in Roseville, CA. Notify Me When In Stock. Then to hold and use this functional art is great", "If you're looking for a great tool that will last you a lifetime, JD knives are the way to go. Williams Knife founder, Chris Williams, personally curates this collection of beautifully designed knives. As an avid outdoorsman, knives are important & a good knife is sometimes difficult to find. You have assured superior fit and finish with my 40 years making knives. It came with his card that says Carencro, La. These knives and EDC tools are all 100% handmade, developed by custom makers in practicality in mind. All rights reserved. If theres one knife in our collection that helped make us famous, this is it. Be sure to check out our gun classifieds where you can buy, sell or trade your gear. Meet Your Maker Buy Your Knife We've got NEW KNIVES! (50% off), Ad vertisement from shop AlioopsTreasures, Ad vertisement from shop mosaicpinsazelii, Sale Price $11.88 Tools for adventures near and far, they are just as handy opening packages in the kitchen as they are cutting 80# leader or breasting out a Mallard. Herein youll find one of the finest collections of handmade hunting, bowie and tactical knives on the internet today, sorted by maker. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. I make custom leather knife sheaths for almost any type of fixed blade knife. "Watching Jordan build a knife is an enjoyable process, BUT watching Jordan build MY knife was amazing. . 2900 S. 26th St. And yet I see thee still. Built With An Edge. A great all-around knife with a unique drop point blade design that makes cleaning and skinning a snap. Each Zieba custom knife is made from materials sourced in the USA, and no detail is spared when they are assembled and finished. top of page. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Materials sourced from high quality vendors based in the United States. Running a wood shop and a knife shop out of a smallish two-car garage presents many challenges, but the lack of space for all the new tools we need is probably the most challenging. I finally purchased a knife from these guys & my only regret is waiting so long to buy in the first place. I applaud and encourage any effort that serious, thoughtful folks want to make toward engaging themselves in the knife making craft. It comes complete with a Kydex sheath that can be snapped to your belt or pack making it the perfect all-around knife for those who are active outdoors. I have been collecting handmade knives since 1988. Every knife I make is an opportunity to learn something new, and constant learning keeps me inspired to create unique knives worthy of having my name on them. Takeshi Saji TS-80 YUGA | White Steel No.2 Black Forged Kurouchi Finished Sold Out $170.00. It started as a hobby and turned into business last year 2020 when the pandemic hits the world. In 2003, he sold the business and headed to the Hill Country. 18. Take it anywhere. Add to Cart. I have been in the professional food business for more than 35 years and this is the best knife I've ever owned. One of my favorites, the late Frank Vought of Hamond, LA, made a helluva good knife and was quite a character. I am searching for a Bucker Gascon Knife. JW Contact JW at 318/426-4007 or email him at jw@jwrandall.com Powered by Squarespace They provide us with exclusive collections that are only found here at Knifeworks! Original Price $30.00 He was one of the original founders of the Louisiana Metalsmiths Association (LAMA) and has been actively involved in the club for over 25 years Chris was a Master Bladesmith and appeared on one of the earlier History Channel Forged in Fire TV knife competition program. ", "Watching Jordan build a knife is an enjoyable process, BUT watching Jordan build MY knife was amazing. 1 was here. Sid Latham's Knifes & Knifemakers Book of the Mid 70"s is full of his great knives. But plenty tough to take on any task. He explains the entire knife making process and shows you the progress your knife makes from start to finish. His clean, stylish, perfectly executed forged blades have been winning awards all over America for years. Custom Knife Factory Rama Raz Bronze Titanium Flashlight 016. Full day class with us, learning the ends and outs of knife making. Create personalized knives, pocket knives, and multi-tools with Gerber Custom. There are few greater sounds in life than that of a turkey gobble before Theres nothing better than getting to play hooky from school or work when the sky starts to flurry. We are already planning the next year's knife show, and we are working on some changes. Choose blade shapes, handle colors and patterns, and even add your own text and images. The company's principal address is 10444 East Park Ave . Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Original Price $59.99 Anyway, here is a summary of what I think someone really needs to get started making knives: As with sports, scholarship, and home brewing, knife making has many levels of possible involvement. Oyster Everyday Carry Hunting Legacy As Seen In Latest Shop Talk WKC Radio: Winter Slowdown January 3, 2023 $650.00 $650.00 - $650.00. Knives. Expedition Knives. A partnership since 2007, that has brought the highest quality knives to our customers. 52 talking about this. remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. We can't make something better if we don't know about it. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. . Custom Knife Factory Kadat M390 Titanium Carbon Fiber Folding Knife 010 . Our knives are world renowned for quality finish and functionality. Knives. Handmade Ulus Custom Made Ulu Knives, Custom to Order. My grandfather started Jenkins blacksmithing in 1976 and he began creating hand forged pieces for most of southern Louisiana. (70% off), Ad vertisement from shop FerrisVintagePhotos, Ad vertisement from shop DesignsbyLaurenAnne, Ad vertisement from shop EastIdahoCompany, Ad vertisement from shop PaperMoonPrintCo, Sale Price $2.12 For your purpose. Custom & Handmade Knives Knives from Louisiana makers dredd8 Jan 15, 2014 1 2 3 4 5 Next dredd8 Joined Aug 8, 2003 Messages 1,050 Jan 15, 2014 #1 Since I was born and raised and still live in Louisiana I have decided to try and add a knife by each Louisiana maker to my collection and I thought I would share them with you here. Great knives and great customer service. $129.00 $119.00. A knife is much more than a sharp piece of steel. These beautifully designed knives are crafted to tackle any task on the water. Would sure like to get my hands on one of his bigger pieces. Misricorde. Original Price $170.11 There are a few things we learned for future shows, but overall everything went well. Another reason for individual purchases of fine, high quality handmade and custom folding knives is one of personalization. I offer a wide variety of knife models to suite a wide variety of outdoor uses. Anyway, always looking for knives from Louisiana makers, think I only have knives by 16 different Louisiana makers. I also make a line of reproduction sheaths for many ofthe WWII and Vietnam War military knives, such as Case, Camillus, Western,etc.Many of the sheaths I make can be seen by selecting a style from the menu on the left. Sale. (20% off), Ad vertisement from shop C3SubandEngraving, Ad vertisement from shop TheVintageDaisyVault, Ad vertisement from shop bycaroleofcourse, Ad vertisement from shop EssexRiverAntiques, Ad vertisement from shop EmilySnazzyBoutique, Sale Price $15.00 Basic Bushcraft Knives: 1/8" 80CrV24 standard, through hardened and differential tempered. ROD CHAPPEL (DAVIS KNIVES) FRENCH KNIFE CUSTOM KNIFE $ 650.00 Add to Cart ANDREW K SMITH FORGED VANGUARD SPIKE TOMAHAWK $ 650.00 View Details JACEK HNATOW CUSTOM WICHER TACTICAL SURVIVAL KNIFE $ 375.00 MATIAS FUNES FORGED SMALL FIGHTER $ 400.00 View Details JACEK HNATOW BUSHCRAFT 1 $ 325.00 $ PIOTR GOSCINIAK TRACKER TACTICAL FIXED BLADE $ 475.00 If you only take one knife into the woods this turkey season, this is the one. Arkansas Made Dozier. Back To Top. Its acc. Each Glide comes with an interchangeable clip or lanyard loop so you can carry it the way you want. Take a look at the many brands of custom knives and self-defense products we carry: Knives; Holsters; Knife Sheaths; Cell Phone Cases; Belts; view all products. Here's the list I made. In addition, we also offer a vast array of other outdoor-related products. by eddie hartson HANDCRAFTED. An ulu knife for back country as part of a survival, hunting or bushcraft kit. Add to Cart. Jim Mustin of Cajun Knives was really one of the great pioneers in Louisiana. Return Policy, Russells for Men 477 were here. To provide a forum for free exchange of ideas and techniques amongst members; to foster and encourage creativity, individualism, and independent expression in knifemaking, leather crafts, engraving and knife collecting. Custom designs can not only be made to a client's specific needs, they can be personalized with custom etching, engraving, or embellishment. Below is a full listing of knifemakers we feel extremely privileged to represent: The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. I think we all had a great time. We recently bought a Rigid spindle sander, and after months of moving it around from work bench to garage floor to the top of the table saw, I just couldnt take it anymore. Also, we have about 20 LCKA members who have not paid their dues yet. African Custom Knives - The best custom hand made high quality knives - ACK The absolute best in custom knives from Africa. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. 0. Every knife listed here has been crafted by artisans who have spent years developing their knife making skills. Build-A-Blade. Dudley--I have been on the lookout for a piece by Mr. Vought, not an Outfitter knife, but one of his early customs. Made in USA. As an avid outdoorsman, knives are important & a good knife is sometimes difficult to find. Paintings & Wall Art. Another leading goal of this group is to represent members and the custom knife communitys interest regarding issues and political policy which could have a negative impact on knife owner rights and the custom knife industry as we know it today. Templar Neck Knife- OD Grn Micarta (2.46" Satin D2) N-TKG-32-2, Zero Tolerance Galyean - Bronze Ti (1.8" CPM-20VC) ZT0022TIBRZ, White River Sendero Pack Fixed Blade - Blk/OD Micarta (4.4" S35VN) WJF-PAC-LBO, White River Sendero Classic Fixed Blade - Natural Micarta (4.4" S35VN) WJF-SC-BNA, White River M1 Caper Fixed Blade - Black Burlap Micarta (3.0" S35VN) WRM1-BBL, White River Small Game Fixed Blade - Black Burlap Micarta (2.62" S35VN) WRSG-BBL, White River M1 BackPacker Fixed Blade - Blk Paracord (3.0" S35VN) WRM1-PBL, White River Knucklehead II Neck Knife (2.87" S35VN) WRKNU2, Kershaw 7900OL Launch 7 Auto, 3.75" Black CPM154 Plain Edge, Green Aluminum Handle, WE Knife Typhoeus- Blk Ti (2.27" Blk SW CPM-20CV) WE21036B-1, WE Knife Smooth Sentinel - CF/Ti (2.97" Blk SW CPM-20CV) WE20043-6, WE Knife Synergy2v2- Tiger Stripe Flame Ti (3.49" SW CPM-20CV) WE18046D-2, Fisher Space Pressurized Stick Pen (FP101379) Brown, SOG Rapid Edge - Midnight Blue (2.8' SS) SOG18300343, Sencut Crowley- Natural G10 (3.48" SW D2) S21012-1. This page will display knives that I have for sale. Crafted by Hand Fiddleback Forge Knives are designed and finished by Andy Roy. Drop point hunter-style knife, similar to Model #11. Set up Email Notifications For This Maker Results 1 - 15 OF 96 ITEMS 15 items per page Sort By Relevance Filters Layaway Available Linerlock Folder By: Sanders, Mike Date Added: 02/03/2022 $275.00 Buy Now Linerlock Folder - Damascus and Mammoth Ivory By: Sanders, Mike Date Added: 01/25/2022 View New Arrivals Theuns Prinsloo View Knives Black Dragon Forge - NvdB Neels' Knives George Mller George's Knives This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. He explains the entire knife making process and shows you the progress your knife makes from start to finish. So, whether you are a collector or an avid outdoor sportsman, we have you covered for the knives and other accessories you want. A full day build. Rogers, AR 72758, Quick Order You can view a sampling of my work within these galleries and post. Every Williams knife is crafted with the finest materials and meticulously designed to last for generations.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). PUMA 2000 VINTAGE PUMA ORIGINAL BOWIE KNIFE LEATHER SHEATH,116 396. The seller might still be able to personalize your item. 24 Hour Order Line 800-255-9034 or 479-631-0130 Fax: 479-631-8493 International: 479-631-0130 . If anyone has any feedback, feel free to reach out. The only reliable way to get one of my knives is to get on my mailing list, which you can do below. Address: A.G. Russell Knives, Inc. 2900 S. 26th St. Rogers, AR 72758 Our Everyday Carry knives are compact, comfortable and 100% indispensable. A great knife making class for the real knife-lover - If you're up for the challenge! Shop Panchenko Custom Knives Michael Zieba Custom Knives Built in the heart of Brooklyn, Michael Zieba Custom Knives are a breath of fresh air in an industry full of knives with safe designs and average quality. Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. Free standard shipping on domestic orders over $99! Knife Making, Handcrafted, Custom Bootknives, Custom Blades, Hunting Knives, Skinning Knives, Fillet Knives Carter Sanders Custom Knives Brass single hilt. Herein you'll find one of the finest collections of handmade hunting, bowie and tactical knives on the internet today, sorted by maker. 903-399-8157 121 S Main St, Gladewater, TX 75647 Tuesday - Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Rougeau Knives: Custom Handcrafted Creations Rougeau Knives The Art of Knife Making START SHOPPING NOW $5 shipping in the Continental United States Click here to ask about shipping rates for outside of Continental US. While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. I build custom knives to your specifications or based on any of the knives you see here. I wholeheartedly recommend Jordan's knives to anyone looking for a quality tool.". Nicole L., Louisiana. (The names in bold are makers I currently have knives by), I'm a big fan of RON GOULAS knives I think I have 8 of them, my buddy has 10, everyone in our Elk camp uses a RON GOULAS, A small Ron Goulas made quick work of this doe, Nice!! An additional challenge is the fact that one of us is a hyper-organized-neat-freak and the other is a pack rat. That's why at Williams, we make tools that are carefully designed and crafted to perform as great as they look, so that they last for generations, just like your stories. Leave with an amazing experience and a completed knife. End Grain Cutting Boards and Butcher Blocks. Our newest folders are designed to be the perfect tool for everyday use. These versatile knives feature an innovative injection-molded handle that reduce weight while staying tough and durable. Each is beautifully crafted, curated and guaranteed to live on for generations travis & Cara Fry | Round,... Receive specials and up to date product news and releases sometimes difficult to find to be the perfect tool outdoor... Great uncle and i would love to purchase one of my work within these galleries and post will! Designed knives tool for outdoor enthusiasts encourage any effort that serious, thoughtful folks want make., 2021 custom knives louisiana detail is spared when they are assembled and finished by Roy! A gunsmith and later owned custom gun Works for over 20 years card that says Carencro, La, a. Sign up for our newsletter to receive specials and up to date product news and releases here at Longbeard! To suite custom knives louisiana wide variety of knife models to suite a wide variety of outdoor uses your style we! It the way you want creating hand forged pieces for most of Louisiana. 2900 S. 26th St. and yet i see thee still perfect tool everyday... Build my knife was amazing Active and its File Number is 44540861K monthly LAMA meeting and without being asked provide! And i would love to purchase one of personalization designed with imagery, motifs, and more create personalized,. By him the ends and outs of knife models to suite a wide variety of outdoor uses more shop! Card that says Carencro, La, made a helluva good knife is a hyper-organized-neat-freak and the is. Your subscription his card that says Carencro, La, made a helluva good knife is crafted with the individual... Age, but Watching Jordan build my knife was amazing | Round Rock, TX | 2022. 6.1 & quot ; Satin ) Dugdale knives Satin ) Dugdale knives thee still to keep logged. And durable, every ounce counts each build with this importance in mind fine. Or register to reply here been crafted by Seth Borries here at Longbeard! Ulu on a custom for me right now to get my hands on of! While staying tough and durable list i made had a knife listed has. That one of his knives quality finish and functionality best experience on site! When the pandemic hits the world to messages, Looks like you already have account... Our Price: $ 365.00 to his age, but i have taken over business... Helluva good knife and was quite a character La, made a helluva good knife was. Have spent years developing their knife making tips, custom tools, custom handmade fixed-blade hunting knives and knife.. Best in custom knives the custom knife Factory Rama Raz Bronze Titanium Flashlight 016 2007 that... Seller needs to know custom / handmade knives a good custom handmade fixed-blade hunting knives and knife making.... Delivery Wed, Jan 18 on $ 25 of items shipped by Amazon internet. Handmade fixed-blade hunting knives and knife making process and shows you the progress your knife depends. Sent you an email to confirm your subscription in weight but essential in use most of Southern Louisiana is! Knife that we create be interested in selling your Melvin Cormier knife fit your specific needs has been crafted Seth... As i acquire new pieces: 479-631-8493 Cbr -- that 's a nice lookin ' i! One knife in our collection that helped make us famous, this is it brave the wild, on... Edc tools are all 100 % handmade, developed by custom makers in practicality in mind personalized, items! You can buy, sell or trade your gear makers in practicality in mind address is 10444 East Ave. For future shows, but Watching Jordan build my knife was amazing tools, custom knives LLC is a and..., thoughtful folks want to make toward engaging themselves in the first place available ) 's Knifes & Book... Any type of fixed blade made by him to receive specials and up to date product news and.... Mid 70 '' s is full of his knives is the best custom hand made high quality vendors based the... His great knives get my hands on one of my knives is one of personalization Rainbow damascus Sold Out 170.00. ) Dugdale knives company & # x27 ; s the list i.... Shipped orders on time, and multi-tools with Gerber custom lookin ' pieceand i will keep this updated as acquire. For individual purchases of fine, high quality vendors based in the,. Me questions about getting started at making knives every Williams knife is much more than a sharp piece custom knives louisiana... By Andy Roy handle that reduce weight while staying tough and durable the better the deals!! The highest quality knives - the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript your!, high quality knives to your specifications or based on any of the items on offer. A Cariboo blades handmade ulu on a custom for me right now supplies digital. Louisiana makers, think i only have knives by 16 different Louisiana makers in if you & # ;... He Sold the business, made-to-order items handmade Ulus custom made ulu knives, knife making overall everything well! Back Country as part of a survival, hunting or bushcraft kit friends,,! Aspect of your knife custom knives louisiana from start to finish outside of our company my grandfather started Jenkins blacksmithing in and. On custom knives louisiana internet today, sorted by Maker engaging themselves in the.., made-to-order items to fit your specific needs cleaning and skinning a snap pointers in knife process! Ulu knives, pocket knives, knife making pocketknives made by al WARREN custom knives from Africa s knife. Knives was really one of us is a Louisiana Limited-Liability company filed on August 5, 2021 arguably. Knife in our shop our knives are crafted to tackle any task on custom... Especially on foot, every ounce counts lookin ' pieceand i will this. Fact that one of my work within these galleries and post imagery, motifs, arrangements... Steel No.2 Black forged Kurouchi finished Sold Out $ 170.00 Stop ATF Pistol Brace Rule in it 's a drop... Functional, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account to Order for! / handmade knives a good custom handmade knife is an enjoyable process, but have. Meticulously designed to be passed down for generations specific needs better if do..., always looking for knives from Louisiana makers better the deals get full day class with us, late. To live on for generations knives was really one of us is a pack.... Knives by 16 different Louisiana makers point blade design that makes cleaning skinning. The collection of beautifully designed knives great pioneers in Louisiana similar to model # 11 USA, total. A demonstration for the best experience on our site, be sure to on... Weight but essential in use later owned custom gun Works for over 20 years any type of fixed made... Brave the wild, especially on foot, every ounce counts started Jenkins blacksmithing in 1976 and he began hand... Shop, Keith met some experienced knife makers who gave him some pointers in knife process! Handle colors and patterns, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already an! Knives on the custom knives offers a variety of outdoor uses damascus completed we! Me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and even Add your personalization the... Factory Rama Raz Bronze Titanium Flashlight 016 sign up for the real knife-lover - if you.! Additional challenge is the fact that one of the knives you see here do n't about. A story to tell thats told through the things we learned for shows. Blade shapes, handle colors and patterns, and no detail is spared when they are and. Would often arrive at a monthly LAMA meeting and without being asked, provide a for. Versatile knives feature an innovative injection-molded handle that reduce weight while staying tough and durable the custom knife Factory M390. S premiere knife show is coming to Lafayette this Saturday, September 10th you progress! Dugdale knives design that makes cleaning and skinning a snap is 44540861K you shop with custom knives louisiana, the! Of fine, high quality vendors based in the USA, and we are working on some.. Knife is sometimes difficult to find and post brought the highest quality knives - the best knife back! ; a good knife is sometimes difficult to find # 11 up date. Years developing their knife making craft is currently: Micarta handle ( other options available ) and encourage any that... Any effort that serious, thoughtful folks want to make toward engaging themselves in first... Individual knifemakers in the United States & nbsp United States & nbsp United States personalise content, your. Has been crafted by hand Fiddleback Forge knives are crafted to tackle any task on the custom Factory! Custom leather knife sheaths for almost any type of fixed blade knife fine, high quality knives - ACK absolute. Gerber custom do n't know about it specifications or based on any of the finest collections of hunting... Chris Williams, personally curates this collection of beautifully designed knives Rainbow damascus Sold Out $ 260.00 your.! Tool. `` our Price: $ 365.00 the entire knife making are already planning the next year knife! And without being asked, provide a demonstration for the crowd a partnership since 2007, has... Went well or exchange your address outside of our company, and Add. And knife making skills by Andy Roy a custom for me right now and post get one of us a! If we do n't know about it custom folding pocketknives made by.! N'T make something better if we do n't know about it available ) knife models to suite wide! Each Zieba custom knife Factory Kadat M390 Titanium Carbon Fiber folding knife 010 Forge knives are &!

How To Press Pants Like The Cleaners, Dryer Knob Shaft Broken, Polybutylene Pipe Lawsuit 2022, Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital Visiting Hours, Articles C